Closed Thread
Page 81 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gillpill View Post
    Another one to add though, our youngest furbaby (who is not my biggest fan and the feeling is pretty mutual) has suddenly become very attached to me. On my lap and won't go to dp (his fav) when she calls him. But he could be feeling sick or something....
    This was actually a sign for me... We have two fur babies and they don't like to share whomever they sit on but just before we got our BFP they both started sitting on me together!! And they were very pushy about it too. Fingers crossed this is a good sign for you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (14-01-2016),Juju bean  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me and DP had names we really like. But then realised they are popular and didnt want that.
    We have names we really like for both girls and boys and when DP does get pregnant i guess we will discuss further, but still have heaps of time.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Juju bean For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekry View Post
    This was actually a sign for me... We have two fur babies and they don't like to share whomever they sit on but just before we got our BFP they both started sitting on me together!! And they were very pushy about it too. Fingers crossed this is a good sign for you!
    Yeah I thought that too straight away but he was diagnosed with severe anxiety a few months ago and we have started weening him off tablets so he might just be feeling anxious. But saying that he would usually go to DP for comfort as they have a tighter bond than I do.
    The other one has trouble jumping on couches and things so hard to tell if he wants extra contact from me. I usually demand cuddles from him at night anyway!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

Introducing DP since she forgot to do that...

Quote Originally Posted by Juju bean View Post
    Me and DP had names we really like. But then realised they are popular and didnt want that.
    We have names we really like for both girls and boys and when DP does get pregnant i guess we will discuss further, but still have heaps of time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

almai  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

Hopefully these are all signs that your BFP is on its way!!! I really hope you are one of the lucky ones that falls straight away!! I'll be checking for some great news next week!

ETA - @gillpill did you take any drugs to trigger ovulation?
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 14-01-2016 at 21:06.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (14-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Our fur baby started acting different around me before I POA stick. She was very protective over me at the park all of a sudden and still is.

I also just snapped a pic of her on my tummy a few mins ago. They so know something is up.

My favourite experience is when fur baby was laying on my tummy and bub kicked and fur baby turned backwards to look like 'who was that?'

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1452772701.789622.jpg

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

almai  (14-01-2016)

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...d.php?t=524566

Thought I'd start up this thread again for us who are expecting, to chat.
    I feel bad, chatting about pregnancy and babies in a ttc thread. Though I love following everyone's journeys.
    Can't wait for everyone to join too!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all, I've been watching along and crossing my fingers for all of you the whole way. I can't wait for some more BFP's! 😊

Afu: I am now 23 weeks and all is well. Babe is very active and I'm enjoying pregnancy - I'm totally aware how lucky this makes me and I am ever grateful!

We have decided that Bub will take my last name, originally it was going to be DP's because we liked the fact that as the non bio mum she would be honoured in a different way, but her family are not very supportive and mine really are so when hers responded badly to the pregnancy she decided she would rather her and the baby joined my side which is full of love. Once we are married she will change her name to mine

I love all the baby names so far, there are some great ones! I think we have decided on both a boy and girl name that we adore. We are anxious about telling anyone though because people are too honest with their opinions before the baby is born! I'm sure you guys would be fine but I don't want to jinx it...!
    @A&S I love Hazel, it's been on our list since day one but is not the one we have chosen 😊

Here is an older bump pic from 21 weeks x

Attachment 77486

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

almai  (15-01-2016),gillpill  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Also, it's really interesting reading all about some of you being able to find your donors! I'm not sure I will even look into it, the curiosity would just get the better of me and Perth is way too small.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

almai  (15-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    ETA - @gillpill did you take any drugs to trigger ovulation?
    No we didn't need it. Had planned to have it the night of scan but since I was using OPK my surge happened the day before scan and everything was changed.

Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    Our fur baby started acting different around me before I POA stick. She was very protective over me at the park all of a sudden and still is.

I also just snapped a pic of her on my tummy a few mins ago. They so know something is up.

My favourite experience is when fur baby was laying on my tummy and bub kicked and fur baby turned backwards to look like 'who was that?'

Attachment 77485
    Hahahahaha that would be so cute trying to figure out where the movement came from!