Closed Thread
Page 8 of 102 FirstFirst ... 6789101858 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh that's exciting! You'll know what's the right decision for you

There are benefits to both a fresh and frozen transfer as you know!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah that's true! I guess we will wait to see how many embryos we get from her and then go from there. We will make the decision on Monday so that we can let the clinic know as well. Even if we wait to have an FET it will only be a couple of weeks before we start "prepping" for that so we are okay with that! The other thing that keeps playing on mind is how far along I would be for our ceremony of it worked quite quickly so might be better to wait. Sod's law says it will take longer if we wait 😂

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear NandM

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did DP's trigger tonight at 7pm. We have to be at the hospital for egg collection on Friday at 6am! We are have a celebratory dinner tonight which meant I had to do my injections in the car on the way to the restaurant! That was fun haha. Pretty excited for her collection and then mine on Monday! Also found out the donor we have chosen is still available and our FS is doing one IUDI tomorrow (not using that donor) and then DP's collection is the only one they are doing on Friday (they didn't plan on it originally as FS has a conference but PCO will do that!) so it means that our donor will be all ours!!! They release a new donor list tomorrow and we said we would have a quick look just in case but we love our choice so far so we will be stoked to continue with him as the donor!!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (14-10-2015),Dougy  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Did DP's trigger tonight at 7pm. We have to be at the hospital for egg collection on Friday at 6am! We are have a celebratory dinner tonight which meant I had to do my injections in the car on the way to the restaurant! That was fun haha. Pretty excited for her collection and then mine on Monday! Also found out the donor we have chosen is still available and our FS is doing one IUDI tomorrow (not using that donor) and then DP's collection is the only one they are doing on Friday (they didn't plan on it originally as FS has a conference but PCO will do that!) so it means that our donor will be all ours!!! They release a new donor list tomorrow and we said we would have a quick look just in case but we love our choice so far so we will be stoked to continue with him as the donor!!
    Super exciting news! Yay for triggering! Good luck to DP!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (14-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Yay so excited for you two! Hope egg collection goes well! Not long to go 😀

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry for being so quiet lately but have been following along.
    @NandM sorry to hear IUI didn't work out. Hopefully IVF will bring you a BFP!
    @rainbowroad glad to hear plans are moving forward for you and things are coming along. Hoping for a BFP for you this time around.

Tortoise - wishing you all the best of luck for you and DP with your EPUs!! Hope all goes to plan!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope everyone else is doing well as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How are the baby bumps coming along our preggo hubbers?

Let's see some bump shots!! 😁

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1444872948.444727.jpg

I did an OPK today just for funsies. I think I'll be triggering tomorrow night.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (15-10-2015),TortoiseNotTheHare  (15-10-2015)