Closed Thread
Page 76 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Haha sometimes it's gets the better of us! Hopefully your DP wasn't too bothered by you searching for him. Do you regret looking for him now knowing what you do?

I have my scan tomorrow morning so pretty excited to see what's going on and even transfer might be! Eeeek

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Reading that made me sad towards the end... Having to remind yourself that the other one is also your child? I just can't imagine that. The way it was written made it seem as if they have have their own child each and whilst it's great that they are being honest when they talk about bonding with their own bio bubs etc, I still think it's terribly sad.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (13-01-2016)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I read that yesterday and I felt the same way. I'm sure a huge part of it is the newborn haze but that's exactly why we never have planned to be pregnant together. To be honest it doesn't sound appealing at all but a few months makes a huge difference, and I think being pregnant together is doable but you need a few months between babies, at least!

You're right TNTH, it sounds like they're lovers living together with their individual children.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep that's exactly how it came across for me as well. I'm sure (well I hope) that they won't feel like that after a while but even saying one was a little Asian and the other one was clearly white.... Ugh! It just sounds like this baby is mine and that baby is clearly yours. Nope. When you have a baby together it becomes 'our' baby. Maybe it was just the way it was written that made it sound worse. Also wouldn't want to go through a pregnancy together! It would be nice for each person to enjoy it as much as possible and I think it would be hard to do if it was happening for the partner as well... Especially as they were comparing their experiences to one another. That would do my head in!

AFU - had my day 11 scan this morning and things are looking great!

My last cycle was just before Christmas so I took a low dose of Puregon to make sure we got in before going away and at my day 11 scan I had a triple stripe lining and follicle measuring 15.9mm. I was told to trigger that night after getting bloods back because my levels were good.

This time we have left my body to do its own thing and today I had a follicle measuring 16.8mm and triple stripe lining so I'm keen to see what the bloods say! I shouldn't be too far off trigger which is cool! Pretty excited about this cycle!
    @rainbow road when's your scan? Good luck!!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

TandR  (13-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I totally agree. I feel sorry for them though, particularly the boys actually.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Its Me For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (13-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Scan done. Looks like EPU will be Monday! I've got 20 follies visible but not all of them are big enough but they'll maybe catch up with a few more days of stims. Prob 10-15 decent sized ones. Go back Friday for another scan to confirm. Pretty happy!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (13-01-2016),TandR  (13-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Scan done. Looks like EPU will be Monday! I've got 20 follies visible but not all of them are big enough but they'll maybe catch up with a few more days of stims. Prob 10-15 decent sized ones. Go back Friday for another scan to confirm. Pretty happy!
    Great news!!! Hope you get more excellent news on Friday and that Monday will be show time!!

Any idea of their size at the moment? Hoping you get a great haul of eggs!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Great news!!! Hope you get more excellent news on Friday and that Monday will be show time!!

Any idea of their size at the moment? Hoping you get a great haul of eggs!!
    She didn't measure them and I didn't ask... She was happy though so that's good enough for me - except it means 2-3 more days of Luveris!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

Fair enough!! I just got my bloods back. She said looks like I'm on track so more bloods on Friday. My follie should be around 20mm by then so should be good to trigger! I'm so glad they aren't rushing it this time. Last month I triggered with a follie that was 16mm!

Pretty excited that I'll have more bloods done on Friday 😂I sound like a weirdo!

If everything goes okay I'll O on CD15 and transfer should be next Wed! They say the optimum time for an embryo to implant is CD19-CD21 so if my transfer is CD18 then that should be perfect 😃
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 13-01-2016 at 11:29.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (13-01-2016)