Closed Thread
Page 72 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Looks like we will be cycling together again then TNTH! I will probably have EPU on the 18th.

Good luck with donor picking NandM! It's a weird thing to do! Hopefully the perfect one is on your list.

Glad the admin thing got sorted TandR x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

TandR  (05-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep if I ovulate on CD16 then my transfer would be the same day as yours if you have EPU on the 18th! It would be great to have a cycle buddy and even better if we both get our BFP!!!!! Oh I hope!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Yep if I ovulate on CD16 then my transfer would be the same day as yours if you have EPU on the 18th! It would be great to have a cycle buddy and even better if we both get our BFP!!!!! Oh I hope!!!
    It would be awesome! But ill be doing a day 5 transfer hopefully so won't see you in the waiting room, but we will have BTs the same day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh yep yep that's right! Yeah we might end up with different transfer dates but maybe still lined up in cycle days! Time will tell! Shouldn't be too far apart if anything. Only one more week to wait for a scan! I hope my body cooperates this month! Eeeeek

Thanks
    Reviews
    Goodness, there's a lot of emojis bouncing around here while I'm trying to write this first ever post on a forum

I'm hoping that I'm in the right place, my partner and I are just about to start our first reciprocal IVF cycle after a heap of IUIs. Hoping to be able to join in some chats maybe find anyone cycling (is that the right phrase?!) at a similar time.

Anyway, Hi , hope you don't mind including a newbie (who I promise will catch up quick with all these bouncing things and abbreviations!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome! Always more room for newbs! Sorry to hear about the IUI's... It can be frustrating to try and try and still not get that BFP (big fat positive).

Which clinic are you going through? Do you know when you will be starting?

Rainbow road is currently stimming for IVF and NandM will be starting shortly 😊 My DP and I are going to try again later this month. It will be my third FET (I'm using her embryos) so I'm really hoping its the one that will do the trick!

We also have plenty of lovely ladies who have bubs on the way which is exciting and a couple others who will be starting their journey in a little while.

Get comfy and yell out if you have any questions!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome @Mummasheesh good luck in the upcoming cycle!

DW and I are pregnant with our first.

Everyone here is so lovely!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks both for the welcome.

We're going through Monash QLD and start in a few days, we've spent the last month getting our cycles in synch and so I think EPU will be towards the end of Jan if all goes to plan.

This seems like a really active thread/board/gang which is ace!

Congrats on the first pregnancy Chekry - it's such an exciting time isn't it. We have a 5 year old that my partner carried and I can't wait to do the whole thing again.
    TNTH - Fingers crossed for your third go. Sounds like we're in a similar situation, we using my eggs and donor sperm and my partner will carry - I'm still just so happy that it's possible

Anyway thanks again for the welcome. I'm off to google 'stimming"

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hahaha yeah all the jargon can get a bit much. Stimming is just part of the process where ovaries are stimulated for egg collection. That's fantastic that you already have a son! Was he conceived using your partners eggs? Will you be selecting a different donor? I saw that you have a NSW postcode on your profile but you live in QLD is that right? Sorry for all the questions haha.

DP and I both hope to carry and hopefully using on another's eggs - we'll see if the universe is kind enough to us!

All the best for when you get started! Sounds like the ball will be rolling shortly!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahaa I see, yep got some stimming coming my way soon then.

Yes we're in NSW but close to the QLD border and so Monash is the best closest, bit of a drive but that's okay I'm sure we're closer than some! We were with Fertility First in Hurstville first time round but moved since then.

Our first is a girl, she was conceived with my partners eggs and donor sperm and we were fortunate enough for it to be successful on her first IUI - made it seem oh so easy!! Once she fell pregnant we bought up sperm from the same donor so we're using same one this time (so glad we made that decision back then), running out now though with only a few straws left but whatever will be etc etc.

Was it an easy process for you to go ahead with a reciprocal cycle? We had to make a case for it being on medical grounds to have it covered by medicare.