Closed Thread
Page 70 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah just healthier eating and more exercise. No crazy diets or anything.

I did 30 laps in the pool (15 round laps) a little earlier which was a nice gentle start to the exercise part 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry it didn't work for you guys TNTH. 2016 is a new year and hopefully all of you have babies coming your way very soon.

It's always the right time to eat healthier and exercise more, (even for those not trying to lose weight). But as rainbow said, no crazy diets.

We got a NutriBullet for Christmas, so we'll try and improve things in our household too. Probably the easiest way to get your veggie fix.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (01-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    Sorry it didn't work for you guys TNTH. 2016 is a new year and hopefully all of you have babies coming your way very soon.

It's always the right time to eat healthier and exercise more, (even for those not trying to lose weight). But as rainbow said, no crazy diets.

We got a NutriBullet for Christmas, so we'll try and improve things in our household too. Probably the easiest way to get your veggie fix.
    I don't know why I'm so paranoid about "shocking" my body but I'll go easy and make some improvements. I think it will make me feel better about myself as well. Right now I feel like IVF is consuming all parts of my life and I want to focus on feeling better as well.

Here's to 2016 hopefully having a happy ending!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Small, gradual changes are the best way to approach it. Great that you want to focus on yourself, we can tend to forget about that sometimes!

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear TNTH and beauty. I hope 2016 brings you your much wanted babe xx

7. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (04-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sure clinics can make billing errors all the time right ladies?

We've just received a bill for additional embryo cyropreservation, despite already using our one and only embryo - thus not requiring any storage. Surely it's just a mistake and there isn't actually anything to our name in preservation.

I had a bizzare pregnancy dream a few weeks ago that we were given someone else's embryo, so this letter kinds makes me a little uneasy... though, I'm sure all is ok. Will be trying to clear this up first thing in the morning!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Was the little embryo frozen between your DP producing it and you using it? I had to pay the $350 for my little nemo to be frozen even though it was only for 2 weeks or so. Even if they freeze for a day you still need to pay for storage and our clinic does it in 6 month blocks!

rainbow road is online now look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    They can definitely make billing errors. Call them, they'll sort it. I'm certain it's nothing sinister!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh and yes I didn't even answer the question and I'm living proof that they can! Yep can definitely make billing errors! Our clinic told us we didn't pay for one lot of storage (DP's) and I got sooo angry at them and they pretty much called DP a liar. Long story short, they applied our funds to someone else's account which we realised after inspecting all of our receipts. Our FS then sent us an apology letter and also spoke to us face to face about it because we were appalled that we
    1. Left there with someone else's personal info
    2. Were made out to be liars!

Do you remember ever paying for it/needing it? It could be something simple like you used it and didn't pay for it up front, you used it and paid for it and they applied it to the wrong patients account or that you didn't use it therefore they are crazy and have maybe sent you something that was supposed to be for another patient!

I agree with RR, don't stress... It's your little embie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your replies ladies. We only opened the letter this evening after 5, so by that time we couldn't reach anyone. So first thing in the morning.

Yes, the embryo was frozen for 2 weeks in which we paid the initial freezing/storage fee of $450, the current invoice is for storage for another 6 months costing $250.

I'm sure it's just an error. But a scary one. DP said that maybe we have another embryo frozen, which I know we don't... But then it dawned on me that we never received anything other than a phone call to verify what was frozen. Maybe they should start giving us a kind of document that states exactly what was collected/fertilised/viable/abnormal/frozen etc.

Or do other clinics already do this?