Closed Thread
Page 7 of 102 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

It was really exciting to see all the follies! We were also super pleased that they were all very consistent in sizing! It didn't look like there was much, if any, difference in their sizing which is great! I'm exciting to do DP's trigger on Wednesday night! Then I'll do mine on Saturday night!

ETA - I also spoke to the lab today and they confirmed our first choice for a donor has two spots left but our 2nd and 3rd choice only have 1 spot left. So now we have to keep our fingers and toes crossed that he is still available on Thursday so that we can snap him up!! If not we are back to the drawing board!
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 12-10-2015 at 12:08.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (12-10-2015),Kazzy36  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Crossing my fingers for you both. See it as a sign that he is your number one and still has two spots left. It's really happening for you both! Exciting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep would definitely be happy with him and I guess if he goes then we need to just look for another one! Time will tell! If he is meant to be then he will still be available on Thursday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aunt flow started today right on time..
    Haven't told DP yet as she is at work and that will break her. A little bit disappointed but know it will happen when it's the right time. 9 months ago we started with our first appointment and now still waiting. More appointment to move onto IVF and hope to start that in feb! After a nice holiday to Bali in Jan!
    Good luck rainbowroad with this transfer I hope plan E is the one for you.
    Whiching everyone else luck with their cycle too.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Sorry to hear NandM. Not fair IVF isn't so bad, I actually preferred the process to IUI!

Had my baseline today, lining is good and the follicle is growing nicely. On track to ovulate around CD14 which is usual for me. Got my shots and pretty much just have monitoring with bloods and maybe urine if necessary.

All on track it seems.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NandM I'm sorry that it didn't work 😔 I hope that the break between now and Feb goes super fast for you and that you have a great result with IVF. I know quite a few people who had no luck with IUI but then went on to IVF and bang! Knocked up! It's also very considerate of you to wait until your DP gets home from work too. That news would crush me if I was at work too. Might be better to handle when you are both together.
    @rainbow road that's great news that things are looking good! When is CD14 for you? Like how far off is it?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Monday is CD14 for me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (13-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

Lol so that means if we proceed with a transfer this month our transfer date will be the same! Might see you at the clinic lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Lol so that means if we proceed with a transfer this month our transfer date will be the same! Might see you at the clinic lol
    But I would be transferring 3 days later

That would be funny though! We've probably seen each other there before.

Have you decided if you'll proceed or not? How will that work if your EPU is on Monday though? Would they just thaw a frostie of DPs for a Thursday transfer into you?

In which case yes, might see you there! Haha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep my lining needs to be right so they would thaw DP's embryo for a transfer on my day 3 which would be Thursday because Monday is egg pick up for me lol.

We don't know if we want to wait until next month though and start on a new and fresh cycle. We will wait and see how we feel closer to Monday so that I know whether to take the booster or not.