Closed Thread
Page 59 of 102 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    Let us know how you go in the scan 😊
    All good!

11 there atm, with a couple of 13's and a 15. Antagonist was given then and there quick smart!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

Awesome news!! Is that the trigger? When's pick up scheduled for? Can't wait to hear the good news after it 😊
    @TandR yep if it goes well for a pre Christmas transfer then the TWW will fly. Even if it's after Christmas it will come and go quickly because we have so much going on.
    @rainbow road that's good that you are keeping busy too and great news that you are on your way to TTC land again. We all know how fun that place is 🙃

Thanks
    Reviews
    No, the stuff to stop ovulation. Sorry, probably used the complete wrong word?!

No news on when pick up is yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, although we've been very blessed with a healthy pregnancy this far, which I am so grateful for, I had been a little reluctant on purchasing our baby cot. I had been putting it off subconsciously because of the 'what if', but DP told me to go ahead with it and we'll keep it in storage until we're really close to her due date.

So, I've reached a new milestone and just purchased our daughter's cot online.

I don't want to seem ungrateful by saying it was hard because of how blessed we've been so far, I just felt by prolonging it, I was protecting myself in case... But positive vibes and in a few months our little one will be laying in it!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

almai  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations on buying a big ticket item! That's very exciting!!!

I get where you are coming from because I already feel the same and I'm not even UTD. I think waiting to buy things is a way of protecting you of the uncertainty of what's to come. Having said that, unfortunately there is never a right moment.. I worked with someone who held off until the end and went crazy buying everything for her daughter after she arrived safely but sadly she ended up back in hospital and passed away only a few short weeks after she arrived. It was heart wrenching. It's a sad story and definitely not meant to worry anyone but my point is there are no guarantees so there is no such thing as a right moment to wait for.

Enjoy nesting and setting up for your little one.. It must be a nice feeling to start planning for her arrival ❤️
    @Boxergirl how are things travelling for you?
    @rainbow road where are you up to with your cycle at the moment?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone!

After reading all the forum chats and getting to know some of your stories I thought it was time to join in and share ours.

I am 28 and DP is 25 and I will be carrying baby. We are going to try IUI a couple of times before IVF to see if hopefully we can be one of the lucky ones. We've had our FS appointment along with first counselling (second is this Saturday) and bloods, and are now waiting for AF which is due end of December.

Very exciting for us as we got our brief donor list emailed today and already sent off our choices for extended profiles. So after final counselling and deciding on a donor I think the next step is to jump straight in! Feels like we've been jumping through hoops just to start but I know it will be worth it

8. The Following User Says Thank You to gillpill For This Useful Post:

almai  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies! Great to come across this thread and read all about your journeys. My partner and I have a 2yo DS (conceived on 3rd IUI) and started trying for our second about 6 months ago. Took forever to actually get started and many hiccups, but we have finally worked out our plan. I'll be carrying the baby-but with my partners egg, fertilized with the same sperm we used for my son. Due for EPU on 18 dec if all goes well. Ready for FET in February most likely (coz our clinic closes half of jan 😡)
    Look forward to checking in and seeing how you are all doing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gillpill View Post
    Hello everyone!

After reading all the forum chats and getting to know some of your stories I thought it was time to join in and share ours.

I am 28 and DP is 25 and I will be carrying baby. We are going to try IUI a couple of times before IVF to see if hopefully we can be one of the lucky ones. We've had our FS appointment along with first counselling (second is this Saturday) and bloods, and are now waiting for AF which is due end of December.

Very exciting for us as we got our brief donor list emailed today and already sent off our choices for extended profiles. So after final counselling and deciding on a donor I think the next step is to jump straight in! Feels like we've been jumping through hoops just to start but I know it will be worth it
    Welcome!

Here's hoping your IUI is successful - does happen!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

gillpill  (04-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grannyblank View Post
    Hi ladies! Great to come across this thread and read all about your journeys. My partner and I have a 2yo DS (conceived on 3rd IUI) and started trying for our second about 6 months ago. Took forever to actually get started and many hiccups, but we have finally worked out our plan. I'll be carrying the baby-but with my partners egg, fertilized with the same sperm we used for my son. Due for EPU on 18 dec if all goes well. Ready for FET in February most likely (coz our clinic closes half of jan 😡)
    Look forward to checking in and seeing how you are all doing.
    Welcome! Good luck for pick up! That's not far away at all

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

Grannyblank  (08-12-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TNTh - collection on Monday. A couple off follies had dropped off on the last scan, so really hoping what's left have eggs 😁

Where are things at with you guys atm?