Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh boxergirl so sorry to hear! I hope you and DP are okay xo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl  (17-11-2015)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Oh boxer I'm so sorry Hun xx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So so sorry @Boxergirl. X

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl  (17-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh @Boxergirl I'm so so sorry. I know how it feels to have a last minute blow. I know it's a little different because we are sitting at the clinic with a plan b but I've only just stopped crying because our dreams and our plans have had to change to try and make something work so it's still hard to deal with.

I honestly feel for you guys. Were you with DP when she got the call? What happens from here for you? What's your plan b? Big hugs xx PM if you need to chat.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you.

I'm at work today, unfortunately

Plan is a new stim cycle in Feb. Better get saving.

Hope the transfers went well for you both.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Gosh today hasn't exactly gone to plan has it?

the clinic told me this morning both my embryos thawed out and I was thrilled. Went in for my transfer and they tell me that only one did thaw but it looked good. They said it was my 7 cell.

I was told that my 7 cell was the first they thawed and didn't survive, and that I had an 11 and 12 cell leftover for today. I got very flustered as I was worried it wasn't my embryo, and I wanted to know when they used my 12 cell (the 11 cell didn't survive). The doctor was very rude to me and I am pretty furious. So I have one embryo on board but this whole cycle has been a nightmare and I'm certain I'll be stimming again. and I have to stay at this clinic to use my donor.

This has certainly solidified me and DP deciding to switch clinics for her though.

They have dropped their game enormously since I cycled to conceive DS and I'm really annoyed. I also wonder if their slow freeze technique is why so many of my embryos haven't survived. I don't understand why they haven't upgraded to vitrification which has a much greater embryo survival rate.

So all in all, I guess I'm lucky enough to be PUPO but I'm pretty angry about the situation,

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can't believe that we have all had our plans go pear shaped today.
    @Boxergirl I hope both you and your DP are okay. The news was hard enough to hear when I was about to start getting ready to head to the clinic. I can't imagine how painful it would have been if we were already at the clinic. It's great that you will be stimming again in Feb though and I hope that it brings a nice and sticky bub straight away.
    @rainbow road that's so frustrating. What did the FS say to you? Would you change clinics and use another donor? I can't believe they gave you the wrong information! It makes you wonder how they could get it so wrong. I'm sorry that you have had such a bad experience 😞

As for us, I was too upset to drive to the clinic so DP did. I drove us back home and DP held my hand the entire way home which made me feel so grateful to have this amazing partner to be going on this journey with.

So... DP has a beautiful 10 cell embie on board. They were really happy with how it thawed so we are happy with that. We still have 7 in the freezer but I'm hoping this little one sticks. I'm still torn as to what we do with my eggs. If this little one sticks then we will need to decide if I then stim and carry with my own or if I just use DP's and we have two babies from her eggs. If this one doesn't stick then we will switch back to me and I will keep going until one sticks and then we will make the same decision about my eggs later on and it will also depend on how many of DP's are left.

I was so hung up on carry each other's bio bub and it's made me wonder if all of this is the universes way of telling me it actually doesn't matter. At the end of the day I know that it doesn't matter how we create our babies, they will be equally loved and equally ours. I was just worried that I would feel disconnected if I didn't play a role physically or biologically but DP is already making sure that I feel involved with this little embie so I know it's a worry that is irrational.

Anyway we will figure it all out once we know what happens to this little embie but it's something for us to think about in the next couple of weeks. I've had a positive feeling about this cycle which is part of the reason that this mornings news crushed me but the positive feeling is still there. Maybe this bub will stick around 🙏🏼

Thanks
    Reviews
    No I wouldn't want to use a different donor. I just think maybe frozen isn't right for me and I would want to do a double fresh transfer. I would even consider doing IUI again instead... I'm very disillusioned with everything ATM.

That's great DP has an embryo on board. Hopefully this is your magic Bub.