Closed Thread
Page 43 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rainbow road if you trigger on Friday then will that make O on Sunday and your transfer Wednesday?
    @Boxergirl I know the feeling. I was worried sick that Nemo wouldn't survive the thaw but I feel more optimistic now. I spoke to the embryologist and she put my mind at ease. She also made a good point that if he doesn't survive the thaw he wouldn't have been strong enough to ever make a viable pregnancy so at least we know that without torturing ourselves for 2 weeks! I'm hoping we all get the news we want!!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It really depends. It would be really odd for me to not ovulate til CD15 which is Sunday. I think I'll ovulate sat. I had another positive OPK today so I called the clinic and asked if I could get bloods done today as well, so I've just had some taken. Would rather be over cautious.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it's weird cos DP's line on OPK was lighter than yours and they asked her to trigger last night. Oh who knows. It's all so confusing. Hopefully you get the results today and will know what the go is tonight!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    DP was taking Lucrin though wasn't she? Lucrin will have stopped her from having a natural surge.

I hope my results are in in time this arvo. I didn't get my bloods done til 10:15 so they won't have gone off with the first pick up.

I'm feeling pretty flat because I hate it when I'm not in control! But also my chem might've messed up my cycle slightly.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Nope just Puregon but because her FSH goes to multiple follicles her surge happens later.

Yeah I hate not being in control either. I have the most messed up cycle this month. Had the one day on Sunday where I lost tissue stuff and then it went to spotting then nothing from Monday til today and now some spotting again. So weird!! Oh well. Poor poppy 😔

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fair enough! It is definitely weird that DP triggered with LH of 7 and my LH of 6.1 was a no go but they know what they're doing I suppose.

Just hard for us control freaks hey!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah but her E2 was over 1000 so that could be the difference. Her LH won't ever be the same as someone without PCO and her lining was apparently nice and plump so hopefully she's good to go 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have PCO too. But I haven't been on FSH injections. Ultimately she's doing a medicated FET and I'm (attempting) a natural one so they presumably manage them differently. As long as they don't work, I don't care!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks tortoise, that makes lots of sense C'mon little embies 🙏

We are definitely penciled in for a Monday transfer! First one not on a weekend so may actually have our FS lol

RR, is progesterone alone considered a natural or medicated cycle?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Boxergirl For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road That's awesome that you have a 28 day cycle with PCO! Insane!! Yep that's it who cares how they do it as long as it's what's best for each body that's the main thing!

I tried to send you a PM with a question but it says your mailbox is too full lol