Closed Thread
Page 42 of 102 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    So DP has been told to trigger tonight at 9pm! Transfer will be on Monday! Yay!!

I also called the lab today to ask them about Nemo again because I didn't feel like I had been paying attention when they first told me the results of the embryos. I know they told me that morning that Nemo was a 7 cell with slight fragmentation but when I called today they told me that "he"was actually 8 cells when they froze "him" and the fragmentation was ever so slight. They also said the cells were extremely close in sizing and very symmetrical 😃 We are feeling so much happier now! I feel like Nemo has a chance to become our bub! I keep referring to the embie as a he and even have the lab techs calling Nemo a "he" too lol.

Come on Nemo!! We are cheering you on and we know you can do this. Please find your way home to us ❤️

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (11-11-2015)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I will probably be transferring on Monday too. My E2 was 352 which is indicative of a mature egg. Of course the lab haven't sent through my LH results and so I'm not sure if I will trigger tonight although it's likely that I'm supposed to. They'll either call me tonight if they come through, or tomorrow morning.

I ovulate on my own so it's not critical that I trigger at the exact right time (or even at all) but it's still very frustrating and I'm feeling very down as I was in a really zen like mood about this cycle and now I'm worked up and stressed.

This is the second time the lab have left half my results behind and I'm super ****ed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow that's sooooooo annoying. I'm sure you didn't need me to tell you that though. Ugh.

I hope they call you back tonight! I can't believe you have had this happen more than once 😐 At least you know that you ovulate naturally so I'm sure everything will be fine. Looks like we may see you at the clinic on Monday lol.

DP's E2 was around 1000 because it was 455 on Monday and they said it's more than doubled but her LH was around 7 so I asked them why they told me it should be double digits and she said no her levels are perfect to trigger so I guess we will just trust that they know what's right. She did get a line on an OPK so I guess that's a good sign. It's funny how finding out something can be more stressful than not knowing anything.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    It's so annoying. I'm really upset about it! Oh well. Acupuncture in the morning and hopefully trigger and then I'll relax!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't think the trigger is too important for an FET because they don't need the egg. It's more that the trigger will cause the body to get the lining ready and producing progesterone etc so that it's a great home for the embies. Your body should do that anyway so the trigger might just help them to know that process has happened.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Looks like we will be a Monday transfer, also!

Find out today for sure.

Thanks
    Reviews
    How exciting @Boxergirl! Looks like testing will all happen at the same time too. Gosh I hope all three of us have some great news in a couple of weeks!!! Pleeeeaaaasssee let this work! Fingers crossed ladies!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think mine will end up being Tuesday. Need more bloods tomorrow. Not quite there yet!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed for all three of you!!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

Boxergirl  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm just so paranoid that our last little emby won't survive the thaw..I really hope that I'm being silly. I think being the last one is making me expect the worst 😁

Please, please, please for us all ☺️