Closed Thread
Page 4 of 102 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm so sorry you and DP didn't get your BFP this round @rainbowroad. Fingers crossed this round is successful for you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road I have a feeling you will have that bub real soon! Not long and you will have a sticky BFP!

Question - did you pay the anaesthetist and hospital costs on the day of egg pick up? We are paying with savings so can't increase our debit card limit. We have been paying the clinic via direct deposit cos each payment has been around the 8k mark. The next lot of costs at egg pick up will be about 5k and we aren't sure if we should pull some cash out or if the anaesthetist will bill us after and in that case it will be a transaction on another day for our cards.

Hope that makes sense!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    @rainbow road I have a feeling you will have that bub real soon! Not long and you will have a sticky BFP!

Question - did you pay the anaesthetist and hospital costs on the day of egg pick up? We are paying with savings so can't increase our debit card limit. We have been paying the clinic via direct deposit cos each payment has been around the 8k mark. The next lot of costs at egg pick up will be about 5k and we aren't sure if we should pull some cash out or if the anaesthetist will bill us after and in that case it will be a transaction on another day for our cards.

Hope that makes sense!
    I have a feeling we did pay on the day. I think all up it was about $1500 for the anaesthetist and the bed. We didn't have PHI to cover it!

Thanks Hun a psychic told me that pink blossoms were a good omen for us when it comes to conceiving our second. I went for a walk today and the street was literally lined with trees full of pink blossoms. I don't know if anyone believes in that sort of stuff but it put a small spring in my step

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (11-10-2015),TortoiseNotTheHare  (10-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    When you get to the hospital I think you do all the payments at the desk before you go in for collection...we only did that 3 months ago and I've already forgotten! Haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TNTH- not sure if it varies between clinics but we had to pay day surgery fees to the hospital on the day of egg pickup and then were billed afterwards for the anaesthetist. We used our savings/debit credit card also but we just increased our limits and they manually processed our cycle fee so apparently that allowed them to take more in one go.

Sorry for those couples who didn't get a bfp this time around. Sending you all positivity and plenty of TTC hope your way.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the help ladies! Hopefully we won't have egg pick up on the same day so we can use both cards each time. It would be kinda easier if we were paying on a CC cos then we could just use one card it one hit. We can't increase our debit cards to more than 2k limit. Bank policy! I'm sure we will work it out! I'll ask the clinic on Monday and we might be able to just transfer it to them before the pick up instead!

That's a great sign @rainbow road! I completely believe in that stuff so I think it's a great sign! The streets where we live are lined with them at the moment too! Although I think we live in the same suburb so that's not surprising lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    😂😂😂😂 have you moved? You were talking about it

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

Don't know why it just reposted lol.

Yep we moved a while back! All settled in and loving it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeling like aunt flow is coming anytime now! Getting lower back pain just like when she comes..

Thinking of what our next step is.. And not sure how or if medi care applies. We are with MIVF how many failed cycles would you do before you can get medi care rebates?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NandM I hope it's something else and that AF doesn't rear her ugly head!

I'm not sure how it works in Vic but I would have thought it would be the same in each state. Neither of us have TTC previously and opted to move straight to IVF to try and egg share but we are both getting Medicare rebates for our cycles. Not sure when it applies and doesn't but we are entitled to it.

Are you thinking of moving to IVF now or do they ask you to after a certain number of IUI's?