Yep great question, the clinic is happy for us to donate the embryos back and forth between each other so I will donate some back to her for now so she still holds a spot and then she can always donate them back to me if I stim again. That way we definitely both hold a spot as we both would like to carry. She will def try to carry again but I'm not sure if it will be using her embryos or mine. We haven't decided if I will stim again because we just don't know if it will be too much of a hit financially if we end up with just the one embryo again. I'm so worried for Nemo. It's going to be a hard 2ww if and when we get there.