Closed Thread
Page 35 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

Still no sign of AF and I'm feeling really nauseated again tonight. Yesterday afternoon and last night I got very dark lines (darker than the day after taking pregnyl) and definitely the darkest I've had but then this morning it's gone back to being lighter again. I'm not sure what's going on but I've never heard of a test going dark and then light and then back to dark so I just assumed it was all over.

We are looking forward to seeing what Nemo's got but maybe we will see what Poppy is doing first haha. I might test again later tonight cos I haven't since this morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When will you have a blood test if AF doesn't show up?

Thanks
    Reviews

It's supposed to be tomorrow morning because DP has her scan and bloods on Wed morning and transfer should be next week. If AF isn't here in the morning then she is officially late and I'll get bloods just in case.

ETA - AF's actually late already. I was due today. I'm 14dpo today.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Dougy  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I will keep my fingers crossed for this one to have worked! The signs are still good 😊

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Definitely a HPT tomorrow morning with your first trip to the toilet... (If you haven't done one tonight). Nausea is still a good sign, considering your pregnyl was a good few days ago now. Don't give up just yet!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (02-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I woke up with some cramping again this morning that then stopped. I told DP that I thought going for bloods would be pointless but decided to pee on a stick again this morning and got another line. It's not a very strong line but it's there so we decided to have the bloods done just in case something is wrong. I have felt nauseated this morning and also feverish like I'm burning up so just want to make sure that everything is okay and that the bub didn't try to implant somewhere else. Not even sure if they would know that with low numbers or whatever but anyway now I'm rambling. I'm not expecting good news this afternoon but more like reassurance that it was a chemical and it's sorting itself out. I'm worried of complications for some reason. If it's turns out to be better news I will completely and utterly shocked! I'll also never pee on a stick again haha 😂

10. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Dougy  (03-11-2015)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Good luck TNTH. I hope it's good news for you. have you got a pic of the test? Did you use a frer?

I'm CD3 now, didn't bother with my bloods. The night I started spotting and the first two days of my period were super heavy, but it's already just spotting now. I wonder if my lining wasn't good enough for speck to hold on. My transfer will be in about a fortnight I think.

Have a follow up appointment with the doc today but I think dp is going to switch clinics for a final shot at TTC herself.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didn't even think to take a pic of the test! I think it's a chem but poppy really must have really tried because the line is lingering and hasn't faded since yesterday mornings test. It will be interesting to see what they say today. I normally spot for a day before AF and still nothing.. The cramping keeps stopping and I've had it the entire time so I keep thinking its AF because it seems logical with the timing but then it doesn't eventuate.

I really hope your next transfer is it! Let us know how you go today. Is there a reason you are thinking of changing clinics? We keep wondering if I should stim again later down the track because we are now thinking me coming off the shakes one month before stimming was not enough time for the eggs to become nice and healthy but if we are wrong and I just have bad eggs then that is a huge chunk of money we have thrown away. It's so hard knowing what to do. If only we had a money tree 😏 I would have thought to go again at the same clinic because they already know a bit about how I respond etc.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    If you've got a line and no AF you're doing well. Unless it's a total squinter I think you're in for a good chance.

Look, it depends what the doc says today but I don't really think she thinks DP has fertility issues and I'm just not convinced she's going to change much. I think she will just say it's a numbers game. But I think there's an egg quality issue which is why she lost so many embryos by day 3. I guess we want a doctor who will address these concerns of ours but our doc seems to brush us off a little and say "I've done this for 30 years and what you're saying is silly". If it's out last chance for her I want to know we threw everything at it.

I'm stuck there because that's where I can use my donor, and that's ok for me because I have carried a baby before so I'm hopeful that I will again, but some of their practices I don't really like and if I could take my donor and move it's possible I would.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I thought you could use that donor anywhere in NSW because you would be holding one of their 5 spots for NSW. It's so confusing how it works but some clinics will order any donor providing you already hold a spot for them. Would you go back to CFC?

It will be interesting to see what they say. What time is your appointment today?