Closed Thread
Page 32 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Its Me here's the space I was talking about and there is a mix of TTC and successfully conceived ladies in here

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Its Me  (31-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TNTH we ended up going with the bugaboo bee 3. We got the black frame with grey hood & seat. After weighing up what we'd be using it for, as well as needing something smaller, we knew this was the one for us. We found quite a good special. We were t planning on doing these big purchases until after Christmas, but now that it's out of the way it feels good!

I really hope your dream is because you've got a little one in there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    TNTH if it helps, I felt really pregnant on my failed cycles and on the one that worked I was convinced it hadn't because I felt absolutely nothing! I'm glad you get a couple of days break from testing, when do you get to do bloods?

As for me, I am 12 weeks today! 😊 all seems to be going well as far as I can tell... We have the nuchal scan booked for Wednesday and then after that we can tell everyone! We've not been great at keeping it a secret but it will be nice to just be completely out in the open about it.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Well I'm out. I'm sure it was a chem. My line is fading everyday.

Good luck TNTH. I'm going to have a break from bubhub, I can't keep seeing bfps, it's too hard.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry @rainbow road... I can't imagine how hard this year has been for you. I'm thinking about you x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh gosh I'm so sorry @rainbow road. I was so hoping for some good news for you. We will all be here when you are ready but I can understand why you need a bit of s break. It's been a really sh!tty year for you both.
    @TandR that's great that you got a big purchase out of the way!! I can't wait to be buying prams. I was thinking more and more about my dream and I'm actually not sure I was the one that gave birth. I assumed it was me cos I remember feeling exhausted in the dream but maybe it was DP carrying. Who knows!
    @Dougy that's exciting that you will be able to be completely open about it soon! Can't wait to hear how the scan goes!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road we're so sorry to hear.

Thanks
    Reviews
    We're at 16+4 now. MS is hanging around but the nausea has lessened which has helped to actually enjoy the pregnancy a bit more. DW is taking such good care of me!

We're booked for our next scan at the end of Nov. we had an appointment on Thursday and got to hear the heartbeat again which was lovely.

We've brought a bassinet and a high chair. Wasn't planning on either but got good deals from both.

TNTH, hoping this one sticks for you! IVF sounds like such a roller coaster. I wish I could offer some advice. Sending all the baby dust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's awesome!!! How very exciting!! Can't believe that time has gone so fast! All of you are so far along already!

I have a question, did any of you feel like you were going to get AF in the days before your BFP? I have my test on Tuesday and I've had a pregnyl shot last night so it should keep AF away but I feel like I'm going to start any day now. I feel heavy.. Hard to explain but before I get AF I just have this heavy feeling and cramps.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yes I felt AF was on her way. I wasn't on any meds either so I knew it wasn't any side effects. The cramping was similar to AF. The breast tenderness was also similar of my cycle, however I knew something was up as I'd normally get that right before I ovulate, rather than just before AF.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (31-10-2015)