Closed Thread
Page 30 of 102 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @rainbow road can't wait to see this mornings test! Don't keep us hanging!!!

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I tested at midnight and got a lovely line that was darker than yesterday afternoons. This morning I tested again and it's not as dark as last nights, but it is darker than yesterday morning.

So I'm just waiting to test again this afternoon so I can compare tests from the same time, because I think I might be one of those people who have stronger tests in the pm rather than the am.

I do think it's speck though, I don't think the pregnyl would cause so much variation. Whether speck is going to stick around or end up a chemical is another question and I really hope it's the former.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay!!!!! That's fantastic!!! Can't wait to hear how you go this afternoon but it's looking like you have your BFP! Have you got pics of these new tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1446154915.764861.jpg

This is yesterday morning versus today

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1446154939.213527.jpg

This is all of yesterday's and this mornings. As you can see midnight is the darkest but this mornings is lighter in comparison.

I hope it is darker this arvo.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (30-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm maybe you do test better in the afternoon because yesterday's PM and midnight tests are the darkest ones for sure.

Fingers crossed that this afternoon is a darker line!

How dark are the lines supposed to be at 12dpo? I got another faint line this morning on the dippy stick this morning but hopefully the pregnyl will be out today cos I'm due to a booster tonight. It's usually non existent before my next shot. I'll be use FRER's from this afternoon onwards though. I still don't think it's worked but that's mainly because the pregnyl is confusing me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Not very dark I don't think. I think mine is pretty decent for 12dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay cool... I have no idea hey lol.

I'm cramping again! It feels like AF but I've had that for almost the entire 2WW so not sure if it's anything or not. I'm bitter about having to do tonight's shot! I want to test over the weekend! Ugh! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Gah I'm not feeling great about this. I'm going to chuck out the pee sticks. If my period isn't here by beta day I'll do a HPT. This is just sending me crazy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Why aren't you feeling good about it? Maybe stop testing if it's stressful though. Sometimes ignorance is bliss.

I hate that I can't read my body. I'm feeling really nauseated but the pregnyl should be pretty much gone! I almost threw up at work and I'm still not sure that I won't. I'm trying to hold it down but I don't know what's causing it. My cramping has also stopped completely and def no signs of AF but I have some ewcm - sorry tmi and yuk lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They're great signs. Think positive! You may be pregnant.

I'm not testing anymore, and I've deleted all my pics so I can't analyse those either.

I just don't feel like I could possibly be lucky enough for it to work. I was hoping, probably naively, that after the year we've had we would just get an unambiguous positive, and while I know it's still early i just can't help but think it's a chem, and I've been riddled with horrible pregnancy symptoms just as a cruel joke.

I'm over f***ing TTC.