Closed Thread
Page 3 of 102 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by almai View Post
    All my fingers crossed for positive news today rainbowroad xx

How does dp feel with you starting again? It's great that you can and are but I can imagine it would be hard for both of you.
    Lots of love sent your way xx
    It's very sad for her but it was ultimately her choice. I just hope it works and we've got a new bub on the way soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by almai View Post
    How are you and dp going tortoise? You will have started injections yeah? It's exciting to actually get started!!
    I hope it's a short and successful journey for you x
    We are going well, thanks :-)

Had night 5 of injections last night and a BT this morning to check levels.

Congrats on your DP being pregnant! It's so exciting for you both.

I hope everyone else is going well

3. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

almai  (09-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    And boxer - I'm really sorry

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to hear the news @Boxergirl and @rainbow road.

Boxer - will you guys move straight into the next cycle?

Rainbow - fingers crossed for a BFP with your snow baby.

As for us - we got the results from our bloods today and my LH was 4.6 and DP's was 4.9 so we will both be starting Luveris from tonight too. Seems to be pretty standard for our clinic cos they gave us the meds on our last appointment and said they give them to all patients as a "just in case" now. Well I guess that's a good thing cos we need to start taking it!

We have our bloods and scans on Monday which will give us a bit of an indication as to how things are really moving along. We will have been "stimming" for 8 days by then and will be on CD13 for me and CD10 for DP.

When I had my hycosy it looked like I wasn't going to ovulate or if I was it would have been late cos at CD13 (I think from memory) I had a 6mm follie 😕

Anyway we will see how we go I guess! If things don't look good then we will cancel and try again!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry for the bad news boxergirl and rainbow road. I wish you all luck with snow baby rainbow road.. I hope this brings you and DP a take home baby, it has been a long year for you both..
    Boxergirl same as TNTH said are you going forward with a new transfer?

Good luck for Monday @TortoiseNotTheHare, I hope it's great results and you carry on with this cycle, how are you finding the injections? Are you on Purgon?

As for us I am 11DPIUI had the last booster of pregnyl 8dpo and last cycle I tested out and it was still there at 15dpo when aunt flow started so I won't test this time just going with the flow! Blood test next Saturday still so long away!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck NandM. Wish you luck!

Thank you tortoise, good luck with stimming. DP took luveris and although ultimately we don't get a baby from that stim, it did make a huge difference compared to our last attempted stim. What dose of FSh are you on?

We are pretty sad but also just concentrating on this new cycle now with my healthy embies created from young 23 year old eggs. Thinking positive!

Thanks
    Reviews
    You're so still in it, NandM. It's so great to have hope!!

We are having a month off- financially and emotionally!!

RR- have I missed your blood test results?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

@NandM that's such a long time to wait!!! Your will power is amazing haha.
    @rainbow road that's great that you are thinking positively! We can't control much in this IVF "game" but we can help to choose our mindset so keep on thinking positive and hopefully you'll get some great news soon!

We aren't too concerned about the levels because they gave us the meds before we even started knowing we would more than likely use them. The nurse that called today also confirmed that we had some and was like "you would have already been given some at the start is that right?" so seemed kinda normal. DP is taking 150 and I'm on 250. She has PCO so kinda glad they aren't upping her dose! She is feeling quite tender and bloated too. I was feeling a bit of stabby pain at the beginning but nothing now! Maybe a little bloated but that's it. We will see how things are on Monday and really have no reason to worry or think they will cancel the cycle but we have still put it out there as a "it could happen" kinda thing and we are okay with that because we are planning to take it as it comes. When it's right, it will happen 😀

ETA @Boxergirl you posted as I posted. That month off will probably fly! Hoping that when you continue it will be the cycle that brings you a take home bub!

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck NandM!! Fx for you!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

NandM  (09-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Boxergirl, our negative was confirmed today. No levels, no implantation occurred.

As DP has no frosties left, we will be switching back to me... Financial and emotional reasons in play there too. I have 4 in the freezer so hopefully one of those is the magic baby we've been waiting for.