Closed Thread
Page 28 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Tortoise- If you poas the morning of your bt, how many days will it be past your last booster?
    Were you 3 days past when you poas in the photo above?

Dp had boosters which would still be in her system up to 7 days later so she poas the morning of our bt which was exactly 7 days after last booster.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

I had a booster on Saturday and that pic was from yesterday so Monday. It was pretty much 48hours after 1500IU Of pregnyl.

I will have my last booster this Friday and then bloods next Tuesday. I'm going to do another test tonight to see if the pregnyl is gone and if not it should at least be more faint than last nights so then I can compare the lines if I get another line on Tuesday - that will work right? If it's a darker line on that mornings test then it would have to be a BFP considering it will then be at least 84 hours after a booster by Monday morning so that I can pee on a stick.

ETA - my test tonight showed a very, very faint line which my body doesn't hold the pregnyl for more than the 3 days between the shots! That means I can test it on Monday next week and hopefully have an accurate result either way!
    Last edited by TortoiseNotTheHare; 27-10-2015 at 21:10.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    How are you travelling TNTH?

I've hit the "it's all over, it's not worked" stage which is depressing. I hope I'm wrong but everything is suggesting AF will show up.

I've tested out my last pregnyl shot. this morning (so 2.5 days since last one), there's only a barely visible line, so safe to say it's almost gone, and if it gets darker from now I might start feeling happier, but if it is stark neg tomorrow (12dpo) I think I'm out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm going okay. That's really good that you will have an idea tomorrow morning! Hopefully you'll have two nice lines to make you feel better about it all. I get what you mean about going from "this has worked" to "nah probably not"!!! Why do you think AF is coming?

I'm 10dpo and have finally the dippy sticks have arrived in the mail! I did one last night (24hrs after booster) and a very, very, very faint/barely visible line, need to squint and turn it to every angle just to see the line from the pregnyl and then I did another this morning and it was a darker line that can be seen more easily (well we could both clearly see this one whereas I had squint to see the one DP saw yesterday) so I'm thinking I did yesterday's wrong cos this one was about 37hrs after booster. Anyway hopefully I figure it out soon! I personally don't feel like this has worked but then I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to be feeling!

I'm bloated from the pregnyl and I've been a little nauseated and my nipples are sore but again it's all the pregnyl anyway! I can't wait to stop the boosters so that I can know!

I have to say I have found the 2ww okay though. Time has gone fast for me and if this little one doesn't stick we have DP's scan on Wed (day after by beta) so it will be nice to move on straight away. She needs to mildly stim from tonight so back to Puregon (50iu) for her!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    So I did a test this arvo and it's positive. Of course now I'm wondering if it's ACTUALLY positive, or if the test (which is from a different box to this mornings) is just more sensitive and showing more pregnyl than this mornings. Ugh! WHY do I do this to myself?!

Here's the progression shot. Keep your fingers crossed guys ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1446092913.671820.jpg

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh rainbow that must be such a hard mind game to be in!
    I know what's it's like to test everyday thinking it will ease your mind of not knowing but it doesn't actually do anything but add more confusion!
    I really hope your bt shows a good strong bfp!
    I think that these tests look positive so I'm hopeful for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep. Tried to eliminate the what ifs... Just made 5000 more what ifs!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's hard see the lines because of bh doesn't really allow for the best pic quality but it's a hard one! Could be the different box issue or it could be turning into a BFP! I hope it's a BFP for you! I'll be checking for tomorrow mornings and hopefully it's a darker line!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's a hard one to tell!!
    Pregnyl must leave you pretty fast!

So hope it's a strong positive for you tomorrow.

Testing does your head in, not testing does your head in 😆

Thanks
    Reviews
    The bubhub pictures suck! It's much darker than the morning one.

And yeah pregnyl 1500 leaves me fast, both times I've had a faint barely there positive the morning of 3 days past. Whereas it hung around DP like a bad smell.

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1446100439.677571.jpg

I wonder if this pic is better?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (29-10-2015)