Closed Thread
Page 24 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Thank you @Boxergirl xx

Good luck with your transfer TNTH. Sorry to hear only one embryo made it but hopefully that's a baby there for you anyway.

Naomi, we just had to fill in a slightly different form but it wasn't difficult. We could choose to specify which was the birth mother or not (just mother and mother, which we chose).
    Which state did you do this in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    How did your appointment go? How are things coming along for you?
    Yeaha we actually went to see the Doctor in BKK on Wednesday, he was super lovely so now we have to organise travel for our sperm donor and the medications for my DP to stimulate her eggs first. The Freeze the embryo and then do the transfer to me when we are ready super excited

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by naomibosveld View Post
    which state did you do this in?
    nsw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

naomibosveld  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TNTH, rest!!! So important, also you can take plain paracetamol, even when confirmed pregnant, just don't take any anti-inflammatories like naproxen or ibuprofen (neurofen). I don't like taking any meds either so I get your hesitation but if you're in pain you won't be moving freely at all and your body will be tense.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dougy View Post
    TNTH, rest!!! So important, also you can take plain paracetamol, even when confirmed pregnant, just don't take any anti-inflammatories like naproxen or ibuprofen (neurofen). I don't like taking any meds either so I get your hesitation but if you're in pain you won't be moving freely at all and your body will be tense.
    I've been getting plenty of rest and down time. Great news is that the pain and uncomfortable feeling has eased off! Now we sit and wait to see how it goes!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (23-10-2015),Dougy  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

I've been getting plenty of rest and down time. Great news is that the pain and uncomfortable feeling has eased off! Now we sit and wait to see how it goes!
    Glad to hear it's gotten better, what a relief 😊 x

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (24-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @rainbow road how are you feeling? Have you left any sorts of pains that could have been implantation? I'm trying to ignore everything I feel so I don't get too excited lol. I have no idea what feelings I should take notice of but you are probably more in tune with you body since you've had a bub before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    @rainbow road how are you feeling? Have you left any sorts of pains that could have been implantation? I'm trying to ignore everything I feel so I don't get too excited lol. I have no idea what feelings I should take notice of but you are probably more in tune with you body since you've had a bub before.
    Hey, I'm okay. Pregnyl really wrecks me emotionally, but otherwise I'm fine. I keep see sawing between feeling positive and negative.

I try not to pay attention to any signs because most things can be attributed to the pregnyl. With DS I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary, I did have some spotting but it was around 15dpo, so there was nothing really to indicate success.

I'm only 7dpo so implantation may have started but also may not have. The second week may be more telling. To be honest I don't think this will work, but I don't know if that's just because I don't want to get my hopes up after a year of disappointment.

How are you feeling? How many cells was the embryo you girls put back in?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I can understand why you are feeling like that. It's been a shocking year for you and DP. How did she go with the transfer? Was she okay bring back in that room? I hope that you get a BFP this time round. The universe knows you deserve it after everything.

I'm feeling okay 6DPO and feeling normal except the pregnyl is making me nauseated (which we all know is definitely behind that because it is waaaaaayyyy too early!!)

I actually think next week will go fast for us so won't be long before we know if Poppy has settled in.

Thanks
    Reviews
    DP was fine. She is a strong lady. She bought me a lovely bunch of lillies when we got home which was really sweet.

Oh dear, no good that it's making you feel nauseated. That sucks. I didn't have any symptoms of pregnancy with my son at all. I was relieved when I started showing and could feel him move because there was no indication at all that I was pregnant.

Are you going to test early or wait for BT?