Closed Thread
Page 23 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hoping that you both have stickies onboard for a BFP Tortise and rainbow!

Keeping fingers crossed and sending all the baby dust your way!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (22-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladies I'm on struggle street and need words of wisdom/advice. I've had really bad cramps today. Sharp stabbing pain and cramps that have been that strong that they have made me feel nauseated. It's not too bad when I'm lying down but when I move around they become intense. Did anyone experience this? Any ideas on what I could do to help ease it? I'm guessing it's the aftermath of my EPU but I want to keep active to keep the blood pumping to little poppy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @rainbow road that's good to hear that we can just choose. sounds quite simple.

To everyone at the moment good luck. hope everything is going well. xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by naomibosveld View Post
    Thanks @rainbow road that's good to hear that we can just choose. sounds quite simple.

To everyone at the moment good luck. hope everything is going well. xx
    How did your appointment go? How are things coming along for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Tortoise my DP had sharp stabbing cramps after her egg collection. She got them occasionally prior to the EC but the EC stirred them up. She had no definite cause for the pain but had scans done and everything looked fine. She just had to rest up and take pain killers/stay hydrated. They eventually subsided but lingered for a few weeks. Hopefully the pain doesn't last that long for you.

Can you call the nurses from the clinic for advice?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    @Tortoise my DP had sharp stabbing cramps after her egg collection. She got them occasionally prior to the EC but the EC stirred them up. She had no definite cause for the pain but had scans done and everything looked fine. She just had to rest up and take pain killers/stay hydrated. They eventually subsided but lingered for a few weeks. Hopefully the pain doesn't last that long for you.

Can you call the nurses from the clinic for advice?
    It's not bad when I'm not moving around much so I might try to take it easy. I don't really want to take any painkillers because of little poppy so will just ride it out. I'm glad to know that it's normal and eases off. I wasn't sure if I missed a memo about do's and don'ts after EPU and was somehow making it worse. I have noticed cold feet make it worse but then again my feet are always cold! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    TNTH- as a 3dt, little embie is still a few days off implanting, so you should be right with pain killers if you need them.
    Only symptom I had post EPU was really bad constipation pains on about day 4. They werent stabby though, so doesnt sound like what youve got. I was really uncomfortable though. It was caused by the anaesthetic and post op endone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmm I'll keep that in mind in case the pain gets really bad again. I just didn't want it to get into my blood and sit in the lining or anything. Sounds silly but I'm not sure how it all works. I'm also not sure if there is anything I should be doing to help the little fella stick. Did anyone try anything that they feel helped? I'm not feeling stressed or anxious because we will be okay with whatever outcome. Just curious to know 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry for gate crashing the thread but I like to read your stories. Just wanted to say that 2 days after I had transfer with my now 2 year old I had really intense stabbing cramping pains which I was really worried about. Called my fs who said it could be a cyst bursting on ovary and probably nothing serious. The other thing which has I've heard is very common is implantation pain so try to take it as a positive sign that little baby is making a nice home. Good luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to nh2489 For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (23-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for that! It might be a bit early for it to be implantation pains but who knows what it's doing!! DP's embryos seemed to grow very quickly one of hers had 15 cells by day 3 so maybe this one has moved in and done its thing very quickly orrrrrr maybe it's just my body settling down after the egg retrieval ☺️ love the positive thinking though!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

nh2489  (23-10-2015)