Closed Thread
Page 20 of 102 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    All the best for today @rainbowroad!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Almai, it has been a bit like that. I keep thinking it will be okay DP might still end up with a few embryos to use but then I keep thinking or she might end up with none and then I cry. I know we could always stim me again but perhaps there's not much point so whatever we end up with from me might be it. I dreamt last night that only two made it. I know that's two potential babies if that's what happens but we have entered this believing it doesn't just take one with us. We knew it could take quite a few transfers for one to stick hence we wanted more embryos to try with.

I think the waiting to here is causing more anxiety as well. I'd rather know what we are dealing with so that I can make peace with it. I guess we will know tomorrow morning. The lab said they would call by 7 so we can let them know which we will be transferring because it could go either way.
    @rainbow road - good luck for today hun. I'm wishing you all the sticky dust that the baby fairies can muster up. I hope this is your month and I hope all the signs that the universe has sent you will make sense in about 2 weeks. Will be thinking of you and sending good vibes your way x

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Cheers ladies. I'm excited to put my baby back inside me. I hope they only have to thaw one perfect little one.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    What time is your transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    12:05 😊

My baby is thawing as we speak!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow! That's exciting! Mine is at 9:05 tomorrow morning!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that is exciting! I didn't think they did them in the morning. Maybe they only do arvo ones on days Dr Clark does EPU.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah it could be that because she is doing EPU's this morning she needs to do transfers later. The lab said they would call at about 7am to give me an update on my embryos so that we know what we will be transferring and if we decide to use DP's embryo that will give them enough time to thaw it.

We are trying to think of what to do to make the day go faster... No luck yet! Lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    All done. A little embryo is back where it belongs. they actually had to thaw two out, these were my slower growing ones. So I lost my 7 cell. This was a 9 cell that lost 2 cells in the thaw so not too bad but it makes me a little nervous.

I have an 11 and 12 cell left in the freezer but hopefully I don't need to use them for a long time!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

almai  (21-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Keep growing and implant little embryo! So when would that put you for a pregnancy test @rainbowroad ? At least it's all done now. It's in the best place it can be now to thrive.