Thanks hun... I just can't believe we lost so many in one hit. I am praying with all my might that these 4 grow into nice strong embies. I don't understand why 4 didn't survive the ICSI process 😔
I've just asked DP if we can change our game plan. I'll still go ahead with the transfer this Thursday but if it doesn't work then I want to switch to DP carrying first - that's if there is anything there to transfer of course. That will then tell us if I need to stim again or not because we will know if any work. I would rather do that again in the near future then wait a few years and have older eggs. Either that or we decide to only use DP's eggs which is (ironically) initially something I mentioned anyway.