Closed Thread
Page 16 of 102 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's amazing news TNTH and beauty! Great numbers ☺️ it seems like you could be fairly confident you'll have a take home bub from all this! Congratulations x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dougy For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (19-10-2015)

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That's brilliant! Fabulous numbers. Gotta be happy with that.

Are you going ahead with a transfer on Thursday?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rainbow road For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh wow, great news on both fronts ladies! What a relief you must both be feeling. Plenty to work with and you're now two steps closer to your baby!

Exciting @rainbowroad. Have you had a FET before? Can't remember is you had one for DS or not.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks everyone! It's so nice to have such a supportive group on here!

We are stoked and definitely hoping we get a take home baby from all of these eggs/embryos!! Fingers crossed!

Yep we will be going ahead with a transfer on Thursday and I think knowing we will have another 8 beautiful embryos from DP in the freezer will help to calm the nerves if it doesn't work first time - neither of us expect that it will and that's okay because we can soldier on if it doesn't 😊

We are now keen to hear how my eggs go but hoping for a few nice and strong embies for DP to use 😁

I still can't believe all of this has happened already! Feels like time has flown getting to this point.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

almai  (19-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Nope, never had a FET. DS was a freshie. Bit nervous because I see a lot of people have success with FETs in Internet land but in real life I don't know many people who've had success with a FET.

Thanks
    Reviews
    My very first attempt at TTC was a FET. Natural cycle & no meds. Just the monitoring with scans and BT's.

I had an interesting transfer. I was one of the very few that it caused some pain for me. But the pain vanished once it was over with. I felt completely normal afterwards. I didn't mind the process itself. I love being able to see the little embryo before it goes in. And was it was cool being able to see it go in with the ultrasound guidance.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tortoise and Beauty- I feel time has flown for you both also! It's very real once you know you've created something as real as potential babies. Enjoy the down time now, hopefully you've both got the rest of the day off? All the best for lots of mature eggs that fertilise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    My very first attempt at TTC was a FET. Natural cycle & no meds. Just the monitoring with scans and BT's.

I had an interesting transfer. I was one of the very few that it caused some pain for me. But the pain vanished once it was over with. I felt completely normal afterwards. I didn't mind the process itself. I love being able to see the little embryo before it goes in. And was it was cool being able to see it go in with the ultrasound guidance.
    Was it successful? The transfer itself doesn't bother me, I have a very cooperative cervix 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh, yes. Currently 15 weeks pregnant from that first one.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

rainbow road  (19-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    Tortoise and Beauty- I feel time has flown for you both also! It's very real once you know you've created something as real as potential babies. Enjoy the down time now, hopefully you've both got the rest of the day off? All the best for lots of mature eggs that fertilise.
    It's amazing to think of it that way! Yep we both have the day off so we will do some relaxing and wait for the call to find out how many eggs were mature enough to inject 😊 wow 15 weeks already! Time goes so quickly!!!! How's it all going?