Closed Thread
Page 13 of 102 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news TNTH. 11 mature and healthy eggs is very promising!

From my DP's collection she got 6 eggs, 4 mature and one lucky one made it to blastocyst and ultimately became our little 'peach' growing now. She had low AMH so we expected a lower number.

But 11 for your DP is great. Everything is done for her now so she can celebrate knowing there won't be any more needles on her behalf. How is she feeling? Tender?

Sounds exciting for you @rainbowroad! All the best for one of your embies to make it back home to you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (16-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We are stoked with her numbers! I'm just hoping mine don't let us down!

I also hope that I don't have too much trouble conceiving and that one of her embies sticks nicely because I really don't want to put her through all that again 😐 She is very relieved not to have to do anymore needles but I think more than that she is really proud of how well she coped. She's feeling quite pleased with it all but yep a little tender! We got into the pool this afternoon so that helped ease her a bit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad she's not suffering too much from it. The tenderness will subside in a few days hopefully.

Any updates on fertilisation? We had a call the day of pick up, the day after, day 3 & day 5.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey thanks @TandR, I'm doing okay from pickup. Tender but I'm okay :-)

We got the call this morning and out of 11 mature eggs, 10 fertilised overnight! We are so happy with that! Can't wait to find out how many are suitable for freezing on Monday

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BeautyOfTheSoul For This Useful Post:

Kazzy36  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Beauty And Tortise so glad to hear you there are so many still standing! You must be very happy with that number!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Chekry For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (17-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Chekry View Post
    Beauty And Tortise so glad to hear you there are so many still standing! You must be very happy with that number!
    Soooooo happy! Just keeping our fingers crossed that they grow into healthy little embies that are suitable to freeze. Please grow our little darlings!!!

I have my trigger shot in 20 minutes but was really worried earlier because I had such strong cramping. It felt like stabbing period pain which is exactly what I get when I ovulate naturally. Well the panic set in thinking maybe I am ovulating early and that there will be nothing left at egg collection. I hope that's not the case but if it is.. Well there's not much I can do about it anyway!

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats on the great number of eggs tortoise and beauty! Seems everything is looking good for you girls 😊 good luck for your pick up tortoise xx

11. The Following User Says Thank You to almai For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (17-10-2015)

almai is offline "you never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have."
    Thanks
    Reviews
    And good news for you too rainbowroad! Fingers crossed for a positive (bitter sweet) result this cycle. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow 10 is great ladies. Congrats. Awesome news to hear.

All the best TNTH, I'm hopeful you'll have a nice number of eggs there for pickup also.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to TandR For This Useful Post:

TortoiseNotTheHare  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @TandR. I feel nothing at the moment which is weird. For the last week I've felt crampy and stabby pains and now nothing. Not since my really bad cramps yesterday. DP tells me she felt like that after she triggered, an almost empty feeling. She was also worried all her eggs had released but clearly they didn't. I need to take comfort in the clinic knowing what they are doing and the fact that they had my blood levels on Friday and weren't worried about them. Less than 24 hours and I'll know how many eggs I have!

Anyway I've been banging on about us a lot lately lol. How is everyone else?