Closed Thread
Page 101 of 102 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102 LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1016
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm out of limbo land haha. Just tested! The line is lighter! At least I have my answer now and I'm okay with that. The line for 14dpo was just not strong enough. I would have been terrified of a miscarry because I've seen low numbers end up in heartache more than they have in a healthy bub being born.

So now I wait for AF.... She's late. Of course! I had some spotting yesterday afternoon and last night but it was only very light now there's nothing. I'm hoping she arrives soon! I don't want it to be another case of high progesterone and no sticky bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear TNTH. I agree about it being better to be a BFN than low positive. I had one of those that dragged on for two weeks, then took a month to return to normal. Was a horrible time.
    Really hope next time is the one, will there be any changes in your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Going by our FS response last time... No, no changes. Yep feeling grateful to not have something drag out!

The universe can be cruel! More Panda spam on my FB today!

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454203820.924727.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxergirl View Post
    Any news this morning tortoise?

Rainbow, you are being very strong not testing at this point! 👍
    @NandM, very exciting that you are doing a collection soon, how far away are you from getting started? 😊
    Had a super long cycle last month so in the next 30days fingers crossed 😊 getting a little scared as I am allergic to anaesthetic but ready to brave it out..

My FS hasn't put me on pregnyl boosters after a stim is this strange everyone else seems to be on them, I was for the two IUI's day 4 and 8. This time I have a gel that goes you know where from day after transfer till bloods?

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    That's normal NandM, they either do hcg boosters or progesterone pessaries which is what you're probably on. Xx

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Same Sex Parents TTC List #3

Sorry to hear TNTH and beauty.. I was glad with my cycles it was a flat BFN and didn't longer on, fingers crossed with the last two you can still use..
    Are u looking at booking with new clinic after your next cycle or getting the ball rolling?

Rainbow road I'm impressed not testing till bloods I didn't last that long and even though I want to with the next cycle I don't see it happening lol.
    Last edited by NandM; 31-01-2016 at 12:41.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    That's normal NandM, they either do hcg boosters or progesterone pessaries which is what you're probably on. Xx
    Thanks for that, I think I look into everything and Google way to much, the bright side being on progesterone pessaries it won't give me a fake positive 😊.... I hope

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Thanks for that, I think I look into everything and Google way to much, the bright side being on progesterone pessaries it won't give me a fake positive 😊.... I hope
    Exactly! It's hard not to google too much when you're TTC

Thanks
    Reviews
    @NandM I'm just on progesterone pessaries after my FET, and had crinone in my fresh cycle. Some FS like pregnyl and others progesterone. It's good as the pessaries don't give a false positive so any positive POAS is the real deal

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

NandM  (31-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    We will get the ball rolling with the new clinic straight away. I'll call them tomorrow to bring our appointment forward if possible. The great news is they also use pessaries instead of the damn booster! The boosters have progesterone which is the only reason they use it but I would rather the pessaries for sure!!!

I'm sure everything will go well @NandM! Can't wait to see how you go!