Closed Thread
Page 100 of 102 FirstFirst ... 50909899100101102 LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1016
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yep... I'm not jumping for joy by any means but am seriously worried that I'm going to end up having a chem that drags on. More worried that nothing will be done to address it! I hope with all my might that it's panda that got off to a late start because he was only 5 cells and that maybe it was bear who was 10 cells that I felt trying to dig in at 7dpo cos only a couple of days ago I had more pinching in a similar spot but a little over. Maybe this is Panda now settling in and if so, better late than never! I just hope we get a definitive answer. Whether it be good or bad. I don't want to watch slow levels increasing and be on edge for weeks to find out its all over anyway.

Anyway for now I'll just enjoy not having AF knocking on my door! No sign of her at all! Just a hot flush this morning, dizziness and lots of clear CM!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TandR it's exciting that bub will be here soon!! The anxiety sounds perfectly normal and with all those extra hormones racing through you it makes even more sense. It's a life changing event that is about to happen! I'm sure everything will go well and you will love having your beautiful little bubba at home. I'm excited to start hearing some birth announcements!! Not just yet though 😜 good thing you got on to the whopping cough vaccination! Haha your poor DP! Mine would kill me if I sprung that on her lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    One more thing I thought I would share... Over the last few days my Facebook has been flooded with posts containing panda's... Here's a small sample lol

ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454118361.701971.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454118377.773583.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454118388.079022.jpgImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454118400.385212.jpg
    This latest one being just now..
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1454118409.690085.jpg

Could the universe be that cruel? Or is it telling me to have hope? We'll find out soon!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TortoiseNotTheHare For This Useful Post:

Dougy  (31-01-2016),gillpill  (30-01-2016),NandM  (30-01-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TortoiseNotTheHare View Post
    How's everyone going?
    @gillpill did AF rear her ugly head? I'm sending lots or luck and lots of sticky baby dust for this next cycle.
    @rainbow road how's the wait going? Any signs of symptoms yet? I know you were going to try not to read into them. I was planning on the same but not having much luck there!
    @Boxergirl have you decided when you will cycle again? Not sure if you have this protocol because you already good to go for a new cycle. Sorry memory is so bad!
    @NandM how are you going?

Trying to think of who else I haven't heard from in a while..... I know that @Kazzy36 was taking a short break to get her ducks in a row.
    @naomibosveld how are you coming along?
    Sorry a little late on the reply.. Been keeping busy with work and saving ready to do our cycle time is flying..!
    Got to visit my GP next week to get a updated ref for Medicare can't believe it has already been 12 months since we signed up with MIVF..
    I have been reading up to try and catch up, really hope it's panda getting nice and snug for you my fingers are crossed 😊 it is such a emotional ride this TTC..!

Rainbow road hoping this is the BFP for you been following your thread. I will be stalking it by wens hopping to see great news for you and DP

Good luck everyone else in the TWW bring on good news with 2016 😀

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TandR View Post
    I really hope Panda(s) is hanging on TNTH.

Please inbox me if you want any details with IVFA. We've kept everything and have price lists etc. would totally recommend our FS. But here's hoping you don't need to get to that step!

How are you feeling @rainbowroad??

As for me - 30 weeks yesterday. Hormones must be changing yet again and it's all sinking in... the reality that there will be a human here in 10 weeks or under. I've had a few panic attacks to say the least!

Had a mad rush to the GP yesterday to get my whooping cough booster as my charge had a confirmed case of whooping cough at her preschool. I didn't tell DP that I booked her in for her booster as well until we were in the waiting room. So she got a nice surprise that she was also getting a big fat needle. We're both nursing dead arms today, but worth it!
    I'm with you! May (due date) feels MUCH closer this side of Xmas, especially as January is all but over... It's getting all very real! x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any news this morning tortoise?

Rainbow, you are being very strong not testing at this point! 👍
    @NandM, very exciting that you are doing a collection soon, how far away are you from getting started? 😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oops, just realised you are dosed up on pregnyl still, rainbow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Boxergirl... Nope still in limbo land at this point! I had a dream about IVFA last night so I think in my head I'm just ready to move on now. We will still give the last two embryos a shot but silver lining if they don't work is that we can move clinics. If the do work then I'll have to suck it up and stim again there even though I have no faith in my FS anymore. Shame really! I just wish she would take the time to explore other things that might be going wrong! I don't believe it's just bad luck... Surely we're missing something that could be looked at and possibly treated.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Did you test and get a similar line, or haven't tested today?

I just read your embryo dilemma!! Far out.

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Will be crossing my fingers for you for tomorrow Tortoise!

Yeah boxer, still probably have some pregnyl in my system but also would rather wait until BT because that's what I did with DS and I'm a little superstitious about that!