+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default dates are off by a week! Help!

LMP was the 19th August, went for 5 days, then i got peak LH surge on the 7th Sept and got a faint positive on the 15th Sept but i'm only 5 weeks 4 days? I should be either 6.2weeks or 7 weeks but no. Heartbeat 95 bpm. IMG_4061[1].jpgIMG_4062[1].jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi there. This sounds like my pregnancy with DD4. I was certain of my dates and at my dating scan was 6 days behind with a HR of 89. I had another scan 10 days later and bub had caught up by 3 days and HR was 153! I was also having my HCG tested and it was nice and high and doubling every 48 hrs. Have you had any blood tests? When can u have another scan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    all is well hcg has doubled and is now sitting at 17000 which the dr said was just right for 6 weeks. so bub implanted late but thats ok so did Emilia

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Studybeemumto3 For This Useful Post:

DT75  (10-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I went in at 7 weeks and baby measured exactly 6. I said to my doctor that this was impossible. Last Wednesday I had another scan at 11+6 by my dates 10+6 scan dates and buns was measuring exactly my dates 11+6. Doctor said the first on can be out by a micro mm and could completely change dates

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Rydens Mummy For This Useful Post:

Studybeemumto3  (11-10-2015)