+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pregnancy vitamin alternatives

Okay so I'm having a problem with the largeness of the pills. I've always had a problem with that and every time I go to swallow them I would almost choke myself. I'm at the stage now where I really don't want to take them and I'm wondering if there is anything else I can buy that is smaller and not so huge.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1444167651.083168.jpg

I used these, they are tiny!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where can I get those from? I've never seen them before!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone know if I can just take those multivitamin gummies and folic acid?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Vitamin gummies are really bad for your teeth. Unless you know you are deficient in something I'd recommend Blackmores i-folic.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by fluffykitty View Post
    Okay so I'm having a problem with the largeness of the pills. I've always had a problem with that and every time I go to swallow them I would almost choke myself. I'm at the stage now where I really don't want to take them and I'm wondering if there is anything else I can buy that is smaller and not so huge.
    which ones are you taking?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    which ones are you taking?
    I'm taking blackmores at the moment. Was taking swisse but they were making me sick for some reason. I tried to look in every one to see what was smaller but unfortunately they are all the same size pretty much.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I'm taking blackmores at the moment. Was taking swisse but they were making me sick for some reason. I tried to look in every one to see what was smaller but unfortunately they are all the same size pretty much.
    I take elevit. whilst they're not tiny, I find the size quite manageable. my fish oil tablets are bigger! I just take a mouthful of juice, tip my head right back and drop the tablet onto the back of my tongue then swallow straight away. I can't even feel it going down.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Where can I get those from? I've never seen them before!
    I got them from woollies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I take elevit. whilst they're not tiny, I find the size quite manageable. my fish oil tablets are bigger! I just take a mouthful of juice, tip my head right back and drop the tablet onto the back of my tongue then swallow straight away. I can't even feel it going down.
    Yes. I have to put the tablet at the back of my tongue and unfortunately I can still feel it go down and I almost choke or suffocate my self trying to cough it up if it decides to get somewhat lodged in the back. It always feels like it gets stuck where my tonsils are as they are pretty big as I've been told my numerous gp's. So now I keep thinking I'm going to choke to death or something because I can't swallow a tablet which should be the easiest thing possible!