+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC #4 after depo needle

Hi,

so for starters... I was getting the depo needle for around a year, my last needle was due in the middle of July, but since hubby and I decided to try for another Bub I didn't get it. I spoke to my doc and he did blood tests and they all came back normal. In November 2012 I got the lapband and I have since lost of 40kg, my BMI has gone from 44 to 29. I had my last baby at my heaviest weight. It took 10 months to conceive her and that was with charting my temps. I am hoping it doesn't take as long this time.

I haven't had a period since the 3rd week of getting the first depo needle. Doc said it can take around 3 months to return after the needle is due. I did a bit of research and read it can be anywhere from one month to 18months sometimes more. Well I have been having what I can remember being slight period pains for the past week or two, not thinking anything of it, I just made sure to carry something with me. And we'll this morning AF arrived. I started tracking my temps about a fortnight ago, just to get into the habit of doing it again.

So here I am joining all you lovely ladies in the ttc journey

Baby dust to all of you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to happyfrog For This Useful Post:

AdornedWithCats  (06-10-2015)

AdornedWithCats is online now Winner 2013 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Winner 2014 - Best Username

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 12/6/15Funniest Caption400 Posts in a week300 posts in a week
    Good luck! Hopefully your ttc journey is quick

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AdornedWithCats For This Useful Post:

happyfrog  (06-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did an ovulation test this morning, got a faint line, its darker then in the photo. It almost doesn't look like theres a line in the picture. I'll see what tomorrows looks like. So there's a good sign.

image.jpg