+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 12wbt - starting nov 1st

Quote Originally Posted by kriista View Post
    Whose done their fitness test? How'd you go?
    Ahh I thought I replied to this, I mustn't have! I got a 43. I'm terrible at planks and wall sits and I'm not at all flexible! But my running and push ups were ok I think

How is everyone going with the start of the program?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know how the hell I got a 47 I think because I surprised myself with a 2 minute wall sit.

Ahhh I'm not doing great but I have changed my eating habits to salad everyday for lunch. I am not exercising tonight I am extremely exhausted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done @kriista! 47 is brilliant! It's good that you are getting used to the salads for lunch. The one I'm doing is supposed to be mostly leftovers for lunch which is good, except I'm already doubling the recipe to feed the kids as well so I find I'm not really getting many leftovers. So I have been making salads as well.

I weighed in this morning, 700g since Sunday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey everyone

Seems that everyone has got off to a good start 😄

I've been doing really well. I have stuck to the meal and exercise plans and feeling amazing. Weighed in yesterday and have lost 2.1kgs. I have a lot of weight to lose but this was a great result for me.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ra Ra Superstar For This Useful Post:

smallpotatoes  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done @Ra Ra Superstar!

The second half of the week for me wasn't great eating wise. I am hoping to get back on track today.

I seem to get two weeks through (I started following a 12wbt style diet the week before) and then lose all willpower and binge :-(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well done RaRa.
    Well I've epically failed this week. Totally fell off the wagon.
    I'm going away from Thursday so from next week I'm going to knuckle down. Salads for lunch and exercise.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I watched one of the mindset videos last night and something really hit home for me. Mish said that if you give into your cravings then don't despair and think it's all over by eating more junk. Get straight back into it, because nobody is perfect and slip ups happen all the time.

This was awesome advice for me because i do this all the time, that by week 12 I am so far gone that I'm right back to where I started.

Don't beat yourself up for a bad week. Write it off as experience and keep moving forward 😄

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra Ra Superstar View Post
    I watched one of the mindset videos last night and something really hit home for me. Mish said that if you give into your cravings then don't despair and think it's all over by eating more junk. Get straight back into it, because nobody is perfect and slip ups happen all the time.

This was awesome advice for me because i do this all the time, that by week 12 I am so far gone that I'm right back to where I started.

Don't beat yourself up for a bad week. Write it off as experience and keep moving forward 😄
    I really need to find some me time and watch them. When we are back from our mini holiday I am getting back into it and smashing it. I can't be miserable any longer.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra Ra Superstar View Post

Someone asked me : what do you do if you have a flat tire? Do you go and slash all other threes?

It's exactly what we do when we have a bad day/week and give into it instead of owning it and getting back on tracks 😁

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

kriista  (12-11-2015),smallpotatoes  (12-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ExcuseMyFrench View Post
    Someone asked me : what do you do if you have a flat tire? Do you go and slash all other threes?

It's exactly what we do when we have a bad day/week and give into it instead of owning it and getting back on tracks 😁
    That is an awesome way of looking at it! Thank you!