+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 47
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,925
    Thanks
    521
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kriista View Post

    I got the all clear from my knee surgeon yesterday so I'm going to try some light cycling soon and see how I go!
    That's great 😄

    I'm going to get back out running tomorrow morning. I originally wrote that with 'try to get back out running' but realised that is such a bad attitude!

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Qld
    Posts
    2,906
    Thanks
    971
    Thanked
    780
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I did ten minutes on the bike and had no dramas! I was too scared to go any longer just incase.
    I feel sick as tonight. I feel nauseous and def not preg. And I don't throw up easily so This feeling can kindly eff off

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Qld
    Posts
    2,906
    Thanks
    971
    Thanked
    780
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm having a really depressing day today. I saw some photos of myself from over the weekend and I look awful! I need to smash this challenge out of the park. I need to get my but into gear! 😕

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,925
    Thanks
    521
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kriista View Post
    I'm having a really depressing day today. I saw some photos of myself from over the weekend and I look awful! I need to smash this challenge out of the park. I need to get my but into gear! 😕
    *hugs*

    I know the feeling. I hate looking at pictures of myself. I had DD's 1st birthday party this weekend and I spent half the time dodging cameras and telling everyone not to take photos of me. It's just an awful way to be and really should be a wake up call to start making some big changes.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Qld
    Posts
    2,906
    Thanks
    971
    Thanked
    780
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default 12wbt - starting nov 1st

    Quote Originally Posted by Ra Ra Superstar View Post
    *hugs*

    I know the feeling. I hate looking at pictures of myself. I had DD's 1st birthday party this weekend and I spent half the time dodging cameras and telling everyone not to take photos of me. It's just an awful way to be and really should be a wake up call to start making some big changes.
    It's just not fair is it. At least we've made a commitment to change. I'm sitting in the bathroom crying cause my husband is "being real" about it. How about support me while I'm miserable A HOLE!

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,925
    Thanks
    521
    Thanked
    376
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kriista View Post
    It's just not fair is it. At least we've made a commitment to change. I'm sitting in the bathroom crying cause my husband is "being real" about it. How about support me while I'm miserable A HOLE!
    Sit him down and let him know what you expect of him to support you. Every round I tell DF what needs to be done in order for me to succeed and he is pretty good at making the necessary changes. He's definitely come a long way with his own bad habits as a result of me changing mine.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Qld
    Posts
    2,906
    Thanks
    971
    Thanked
    780
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra Ra Superstar View Post
    Sit him down and let him know what you expect of him to support you. Every round I tell DF what needs to be done in order for me to succeed and he is pretty good at making the necessary changes. He's definitely come a long way with his own bad habits as a result of me changing mine.
    I will do this thank you. I'm in a much better frame of mind now and ready to start. I think the anxiety and lead up is making me crazy!

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    2,970
    Thanks
    3,595
    Thanked
    892
    Reviews
    15
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Has anyone else done the fitness test yet? Just did it today - didn't go too bad, my score meant that the program recommended the learn to run 10k so I just upgraded my program for that

    It's been an up and down couple of weeks here, complete with a binge on the weekend. I noticed we got our plans today, I think (?). Looking forward to starting!!!!!

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Qld
    Posts
    2,906
    Thanks
    971
    Thanked
    780
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes I haven't added in my weight yet lol
    The food looks a bit scary for me. Not what I'm used to but I will try!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Brisbane, Qld
    Posts
    2,906
    Thanks
    971
    Thanked
    780
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Whose done their fitness test? How'd you go?


 

Similar Threads

  1. 12wbt. Any success??
    By Butterflybabe in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 09-09-2015, 08:12
  2. Starting all over again
    By CF80 in forum Introductions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 31-01-2015, 21:32
  3. Michelle bridges 12WBT
    By Soon2be4 in forum Weightloss & Fitness Challenges
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-10-2014, 16:38

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Nice Pak Products
Australian Made and Owned. The Baby U Goat Milk Skincare range is enriched with soothing goats milk sourced from country, Victoria. Goat's milk has a pH level close to that of our own skin and contains natural sources of amino acids and vitamins.
sales & new stuffsee all
True Fairies
True Fairies is the first interactive website where children can engage and speak with a real fairy through the unique webcam fairy portal. Each session is tailored to the child, and is filled with enchantment and magic.
Visit website to find out more!
featured supporter
Heinz Baby Basics
Our BPA Free range offers you a choice for every stage of your baby’s feeding development. You’ll love our brilliant colours, inspired designs and innovative features. Heinz Baby Basics caters for your baby’s needs!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!