+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Default 12wbt - starting nov 1st

Hi everyone,
    I'm doing my first round of the 12wbt challenge starting nov 1st. I was hoping there may be some others who have joined up and we could support one another a long the way. I have quite a bit to lose and lots of habits I need to change. I recently have had knee surgery so fingers crossed I won't have to start at the lowest level. My dh is even going to join in! Look forward to creating a better me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi 😄

I'm doing the next round. I have just finished a round but didn't really give it my all but ready to put my heart and soul into the November round.

Have you decided which program you will be doing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have signed up. I was doing weight watchers and lost a couple of kg, but I think I need 12wbt as a bit of a kick up the backside to lose the rest of this weight. I must admit, reading the obesity thread was a bit of a motivator. I am 8.7kgs overnight. Id like to lose a total of 12.7 before March because I'm going to be a bridesmaid. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay! I'm not the only one.
    I've aimed for 5-15kg I could probably aim for more but I don't want to set myself up to fail.
    I had surgery two weeks ago so depending on how I go I'll decide what fitness program closer to the date. If not I'll start at the easiest and work my way up.
    The food program is intimidating for me because I hate cooking etc .... But I do have a Thermomix 😉
    What programs have you guys chosen?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've put myself down for beginner, 1200 calories. I am breastfeeding still, but figure that gives me a little leeway for my coffee. Plus DS is will be 1, so we are starting to drop breastfeeds.

I am considering changing to the learning to run 10k program or whatever it's called, but we'll see. Maybe I'll do that next round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @kristabelle - I have a Thermomix as well, which is partly why I signed up, as some of the recipes have been converted.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @smallpotatoes I hope they have some awesome recipes. Pity they don't have a chip hahaha!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm thinking of doing Learn to Run (again) or moving up to the 10km running. I'm going to leave that decision up to my fitness score in the final week of pre season.

They have the Time Saver menu, which is good if you are not a fan of cooking. It's basically more dinner leftover meals for lunches. There are definitely more Thermie recipes as well. She actually even has a competition going on to win a new Thermie if you come up with a good recipe to add to the program.

Smallpotatoes- I highly recommend the running programs. It's about three days of running per week and the rest is strength so you get a good mix of activity.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ra Ra Superstar View Post
    I'm thinking of doing Learn to Run (again) or moving up to the 10km running. I'm going to leave that decision up to my fitness score in the final week of pre season.

They have the Time Saver menu, which is good if you are not a fan of cooking. It's basically more dinner leftover meals for lunches. There are definitely more Thermie recipes as well. She actually even has a competition going on to win a new Thermie if you come up with a good recipe to add to the program.

Smallpotatoes- I highly recommend the running programs. It's about three days of running per week and the rest is strength so you get a good mix of activity.
    Oh that's great! I did c25k earlier this year. I have to work my way back up to it, but 3 days a week of running is a good mix.