Apologies if this has been covered in other posts, but can anyone recommend a good marriage counselor in Perth? Live sor but happy to travel.
Been having a lot of issues for a while but husband had an emotional affair which apparently ended 10 months ago and i think was going on for a while. I still can't trust him (he never sticks to a story about this and other things), but he also thinks he hasn't done anything wrong. He thinks it's ok because he would spend ages talking to and texting her in midfle of night about me and our marriage problems. We have a 3 yr old and 1 yr old and i know this was going in while i was in hospital having number 2. Communication has never been a strong point of ours and I'm not trying to say I'm perfect but it seems like I'm the only one who suggests counselling or was to improve things. And then it gets swept up in day-to-day life. I don't have any contact with my family and I'm starting to crack where i find myself taking my frustration out on my 3 yr old (i know i know).
I'm scared to leave even though if no kids were involved i would go straight away, but i also dont want my daughters growing up thinking this is what a marriage should be like.
I also want to see someone for myself (childhood issues).
Sorry for rant!! Thank you x