Closed Thread
Page 76 of 95 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 942
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,173
    Thanks
    541
    Thanked
    4,272
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Bongley fx for tomorrow. Im excited now but closer to epu and tww i will be a mess im sure. So i understand pessimism. Are you transfering 1 or 2 and are you finding out gender? Not sure if you have already said as i may have missed some posts

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

    winsor  (15-10-2015)

  3. #752
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    1,012
    Thanks
    550
    Thanked
    3,797
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I've lost track of this fast moving thread. @ bongley good luck for tomorrow. @ winsor sorry to hear your news but admire how you're coping with it and looking at the positives. I'm doing PGD testing to hopefully get a chromosomally normal embryo to transfer ( I'm 42). You may have already thought about that but if not, if you do another fresh cycle it might be something to consider.

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Green lady For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015),Bongley  (15-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (15-10-2015),winsor  (15-10-2015)

  5. #753
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,321
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked
    7,771
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by infinity888 View Post
    @Bongley fx for tomorrow. Im excited now but closer to epu and tww i will be a mess im sure. So i understand pessimism. Are you transfering 1 or 2 and are you finding out gender? Not sure if you have already said as i may have missed some posts
    @infinity888 transferring one at a time! Not sure if I will find out the gender. I was struggling for about 30 seconds the last time the embryologist asked me until I managed to say I didn't want to know (but I really did) so I may crack this time.

  6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015),Corbes  (15-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (15-10-2015),winsor  (15-10-2015)

  7. #754
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,177
    Thanks
    20,904
    Thanked
    8,082
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    thanks @Green lady. yeah I'd like to do PGD testing if I can, but RPA doesn't do it. we were going to on my last cycle (ivf#3) at genea when we found out the price had dropped but that cycle none made it to day3/5. prior to that the cost was much steeper so we didn't opt for it (and had such small numbers, it was easier/cheaper to just pop it in and see how it went at the time)

    good luck with your PGD testing though! when do you find out the results? fingers crossed for lots of normals for you

    * technically ivf4 was last one at genea, but it was canceled
    Last edited by winsor; 15-10-2015 at 18:42.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015)

  9. #755
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,321
    Thanks
    5,146
    Thanked
    7,771
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Yes, good luck @greenlady how long have you been waiting?


    AFM Thanks for your well wishes gals. Think I may POAS tonight. It's not too early is it?

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015),Summer  (16-10-2015),winsor  (15-10-2015)

  11. #756
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @infinity888 transferring one at a time! Not sure if I will find out the gender. I was struggling for about 30 seconds the last time the embryologist asked me until I managed to say I didn't want to know (but I really did) so I may crack this time.
    What time tomorrow @Bongley !?!?! I'll be working from home again, so madly stalking for updates...

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015),Bongley  (15-10-2015),winsor  (15-10-2015)

  13. #757
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,587
    Thanks
    28,170
    Thanked
    14,013
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi all

    I'm back from my big day out. The hair looks fab and lunch was lovely, but I am home now and am having some reasonably strong tummy cramps and a little bright red bleeding. Not sure what time I have to go to hospital tomorrow yet, they said "Call at 7am and we'll give you a definite time." I did mention I am an hour and a half away, so would need at least 2 hours notice. They said I am on their "Red List" for the day, which means "Emergency Case" and that I'll be expected to arrive some time in the late morning, with the op scheduled for the afternoon, and check out of the hospital around 7pm tomorrow evening. You may not hear from me until late Saturday but I'm sure I'll be ok.

    @winsor, I am so sorry you didn't get better news today, but I must say that I really admire the way you're coping. Special hugs for you

    @Infinity, well done you! Four potentially great follies - good job!

    @Bongley, good luck for tomorrow love!

    @JulieM - any news on the BT results yet? I did a quick scan back but couldn't see anything? Good luck if you're still waiting though.

    Gah, I feel ghastly, I really have to lie down. I hope I haven't missed any other important news....

    Oh. Sorry to introduce such an unsavoury topic, but does anyone know what I should be taking to the hospital with me tomorrow? I have packed my Medicare card, some tissues, pads, a spare pair of knickers, some light jammies (not even sure if I needed those), some wet wipes, spare change, contact phone numbers and a towel.

    Is there anything else I might need? Or anything on the list of packed stuff I don't need?

    Thanks loves.

    I'll try and pop back on later, in between cramps. Can't wait for this to be over....

    Blossom

  14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015),Bongley  (15-10-2015),winsor  (15-10-2015)

  15. #758
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    Hi all

    I'm back from my big day out. The hair looks fab and lunch was lovely, but I am home now and am having some reasonably strong tummy cramps and a little bright red bleeding. Not sure what time I have to go to hospital tomorrow yet, they said "Call at 7am and we'll give you a definite time." I did mention I am an hour and a half away, so would need at least 2 hours notice. They said I am on their "Red List" for the day, which means "Emergency Case" and that I'll be expected to arrive some time in the late morning, with the op scheduled for the afternoon, and check out of the hospital around 7pm tomorrow evening. You may not hear from me until late Saturday but I'm sure I'll be ok.

    @winsor, I am so sorry you didn't get better news today, but I must say that I really admire the way you're coping. Special hugs for you

    @Infinity, well done you! Four potentially great follies - good job!

    @Bongley, good luck for tomorrow love!

    @JulieM - any news on the BT results yet? I did a quick scan back but couldn't see anything? Good luck if you're still waiting though.

    Gah, I feel ghastly, I really have to lie down. I hope I haven't missed any other important news....

    Oh. Sorry to introduce such an unsavoury topic, but does anyone know what I should be taking to the hospital with me tomorrow? I have packed my Medicare card, some tissues, pads, a spare pair of knickers, some light jammies (not even sure if I needed those), some wet wipes, spare change, contact phone numbers and a towel.

    Is there anything else I might need? Or anything on the list of packed stuff I don't need?

    Thanks loves.

    I'll try and pop back on later, in between cramps. Can't wait for this to be over....

    Blossom
    I can't wait for it to be over for you too @Blossom 😔 maybe some earplugs in case you're there overnight or want to close your eyes for a bit? Something drug like to relax yourself ? If it's anything like mine you'll be in and out in maybe 4 hours so you shouldn't need too much more than what you've already listed. I hope it goes as well as can be expected (hugs)
    No news from me, dr was shut this afternoon so results tomorrow.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015),Blossom74  (15-10-2015),Bongley  (15-10-2015),winsor  (15-10-2015)

  17. #759
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Redcliffe, QLD
    Posts
    3,171
    Thanks
    5,074
    Thanked
    6,960
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

    Default IVF over 40 #18

    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    Yes, good luck @greenlady how long have you been waiting?


    AFM Thanks for your well wishes gals. Think I may POAS tonight. It's not too early is it?
    Lol stick junkie. Yeah, might be a waste of a perfectly good FRER.

  18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

    Bongley  (15-10-2015),winsor  (15-10-2015)

  19. #760
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    1,173
    Thanks
    541
    Thanked
    4,272
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Blossom74 my heart is completely breaking for you. Im sending massive hugs Stay strong and cry alot. I'm sure you have it all covered. I'm so glad you look fabulous even though you dont feel it. I hope its over soon. 😢

    @Bongley of course its not to early.lol What do you do after transfer? Do you get acupuncture?

  20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

    Blossom74  (15-10-2015),Bongley  (15-10-2015),winsor  (15-10-2015)


 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
The Little Gym Bella Vista
Get ready for some serious, fun gymnastics! The Little Gym Bella Vista
The world’s premier experiential learning and physical development center for children ages 4 months - 12 years. Create opportunities for your child to try new things and build self-confidence, all with a grin that stretches from ear to ear
featured supporter
Cots on Bubhub
Looking to buy a cot or bassinet? :: Cot safety checklist :: Local or online nursery shops
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!