Closed Thread
Page 74 of 99 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well ladies i have 1 little 9mm folicle on yhe left and 3 little folicles on the right. 2 at 11mm and another at 9mm. I am aiming for 3 to 4 eggs at epu to get me two embryos by transfer so im very happy with these numbers for me. Im on 300 of gonal f so today im happy as long as they k3ep growing. Another scan monday. Fx.

A huge thank you to everyone sent me luck today so far its working.

@winsor i hope 3pm brings you happy news.

@JulieMalooley ill be stalking tomorrow for a bt update. What are your numbers going to be?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015),Bongley  (15-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (15-10-2015),Petal40  (15-10-2015),winsor  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    4 lovely sized follies @infinity888! I'd be stoked with that result!! Happy days.

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's great news @infinity888! they're all in the same size range too which is encouraging. grow little eggs, grow!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I called the clinic

my hcg is a very low positive at 6. they want 100+ for a true positive. so they said it looks like implantation did occur and it dropped off afterwards (which is what I thought)

so I have to go back next thurs for another test just to show it's gone back to 0 to eliminate a risk of ectopic pregnancy (I doubt it got that far though, so it's just for their paperwork mostly)

so, we were pregnant (I think up until mon-tues then it started dropping off, going by the home pregnancy tests - I still had a positive on the digital late tuesday night), but unfortunately it didn't stick. but that is encouraging that we did get through implantation, so if we find a good egg (unlikely at my age) we could still have luck. she said my progesterone looked ok after transfer, so my body does make that ok once the hcg is present, which is good news also

so this result is what I was expecting and I'm sad about it not sticking, but I am happy as a consolation that it does appear that implantation worked, and then it dropped off after this. as I've never been sure if it's ever got this far before or not implanted at all. now, if only I were younger! even 5 years might have made the difference.

thanks for all your support.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015),Petal40  (15-10-2015),Tahli  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @winsor oh no im sorry to hear its not a jumping up and down bfp but as you say its still a positive as you certainly got something trying to happen. Sending big hugs as its still tough even when expected.💞

8. The Following User Says Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

winsor  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm sorry it wasn't a stronger positive result for you @winsor. My hcg was also 6 after the cycle I used Pregnyl boosters. You sound like you've got the right attitude to forge ahead. Big hugs. Do you feel exhausted?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

winsor  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry @winsor yes, at least the craziness wasn't for nothing and you have a better idea of what was happening.
    @infinity888 yay! so glad to hear the follicles are growing and looking good, bring on epu and some juicy eggs!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

winsor  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yeah I'm feeling pretty wrecked, but I guess I've been preparing for this yesterday and this morning. had a few good cries already. now I'm just trying to get through writing up my assignment so I can collapse friday night for the weekend. having something to take my mind off it all is helping a bit. I'm not sure yet what we'll do next. DP isn't keen on more fresh cycles and I don't think the clinic will let me anyway (only had 1 more left and prob wouldn't finish it before my birthday so they said no). we still have the frostie. so I guess we'll have to think when to try it. late november we're away. I guess it depends when AF appears - expecting her any day now. and then I'd have to work out the dates from then. maybe january if not this year.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I bet you're shattered hun. Something to keep in mind date wise, I know that if I want to do a cycle with Monash that cd1 needs to be before Dec 1st or else I'd miss out on doing a Dec cycle. Does your clinic have timelines like that in place? Fingers so firmly crossed that your beautiful frozen embryo is your lucky last.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Tahli For This Useful Post:

winsor  (15-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    not sure, I'll have to check with them. they said I can do the frostie after my birthday (45 in dec) but I can't do any more fresh OE cycles. I had a max of 3, have done 2 - possibly an antagonist short cycle might fit but not sure yet - DP wasn't too keen. will see how he goes after some more thinking time.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (15-10-2015),Tahli  (15-10-2015)