I agree with @JulieMalooley Luv. The Pregnyl should be gone but even if it isn't..I wouldn't expect the level to be high enough to give you a 1-2wk reading on a Digi??? Mind you...I don't know what their minimum sensitivity levels are??
Also agree the line should be getting darker by now & not staying stagnant & most definitely not getting lighter FFS's!!!😐
I know with Cycle 4 when I had my BT done 6 days post last Pregnyl shot the level came back at less then 10...8 I think from memory??? Anyhoo....your BT is soon Luv so you'll know for sure.
Hoping & praying you've for a sticky!!!xo
@JulieMalooley It's "Preggo Paranoia" in full swing & it's totally understandable (((hugs))).
I say do what you need to do to ease your anxiety. 6+4 *might* be too early for a HB depending but they'll certainly be able to see the other structures in place that should be there if it is. Hopefully it won't be. I reckon your emby(s) implanted on the earlier side of normal so am hoping that means you will see a HB or 2!!!😉😁
Preggo symptoms do fluctuate at times Luv...your BT will reassure you that all's well until you go for your scan😊xo
yeah nothing to do but wait now. I did google (naughty) and some other ladies' lines stayed light till about 17/18dpo so I hope I'm one of those. the digi is 25-199 from googling. in anycase it's out of my hands, so trying to remain positive, or at least not stressing
@JulieMalooley hope the blood tests ease the anxiety a little until your scan.
BIB yep, all ready for Friday. Just bought a 7 pack of Frer. Could have done with those on the market a few years back! One last bt tomorrow and hopefully this time next week I'll be looking at 2 lines. I'm far more pessimistic this time around though. Nothing like a perfect tested donor embryo failing to make you doubt the oven.
good luck Bongley. I really hope this is your take home bub
Bongley, my last two perfect hatching blasts failing still gets my goat but the 'lesser ones' have stuck so who the hell knows ! This will be the one for you I reckon. When is the official start-poas'ing day?
Afm I've changed my u/s appt to Thursday next week and organised a BT probably for this Friday (dr is closed Thursday pm so no point going Thursday)
So do I. If I wait until Friday then I'll only have another 6 days of stressing until the u/s. But then maybe I should just get it done tomorrow ... so I can put my mind at ease.... FFS I want to do one every couple of days until u/s.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!