Closed Thread
Page 53 of 99 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Krysta74 as a side note I took the m/c inducing meds, had no side effects but it also did nothing, despite all the dire warnings they gave me to 'stay at home as when it starts it can get bad'. Nothing. I was already bleeding and just kept bleeding exactly the same.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-10-2015),Blossom74  (12-10-2015),winsor  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JulieMalooley View Post
    @Krysta74 as a side note I took the m/c inducing meds, had no side effects but it also did nothing, despite all the dire warnings they gave me to 'stay at home as when it starts it can get bad'. Nothing. I was already bleeding and just kept bleeding exactly the same.

Hmmm. I'm not bleeding at all at the moment. I have the distinct feeling that this may take a while....

Krysta

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-10-2015),winsor  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @krysta i absolutely love your new name and the meaning behind it. We wont forget him thats for sure.xx

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-10-2015),Blossom74  (12-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (12-10-2015),winsor  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @winsor i refuse to believe anything other than its a true BFP until proven otherwise. A digi might solve it as it will say 1-2wks?Surely the pregnyl would be gone by now.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Krysta74 so sorry you are having to decide about D&C and costs etc on top of grieving. It's a cruel process.Also, it isn't petty of you to want to prioritise your 'me' time and get your hair done and see your folks. You need to look after yourself and that is part of it. Yes, DH can go jump in a lake with his losing weight idea (at this moment in time anyway). I know that exercise is supposed to help with stress but I could never motivate myself when down in the dumps.
    Last edited by Bongley; 12-10-2015 at 09:02.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    @winsor well, a line is certainly better than no line at all at this stage and it does look darker to me than a few days before. If you are getting a BT tomorrow then they will pick that up unless it disappears overnight. Second morning urine worked well for me otherwise I test a few times a day as I'm usually dehydrated . I find it difficult to drink a lot of fluids.

Good luck everyone xx

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-10-2015),winsor  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongley View Post
    @Krysta74 so sorry you are having to decide about D&C and costs etc on top of grieving. It's a cruel process.Also, it isn't petty of you to want to prioritise your 'me' time and get your hair done and see your folks. You need to look after yourself and that is part of it. Yes, DH can go jump in a lake with his losing weight idea. I know that exercise is supposed to help with stress but I could never motivate myself when down in the dumps.

Thanks @Bongley. At the moment I'm too afraid to stray too far from the house anyway to be honest. I don't want to be out and miles from home if something should happen.

Plus, and I know this sounds bad, but I really don't give a s@%t about my weight at the moment. Not even a little bit. Frankly I don't care right now about what I'm eating as long as I can get through the day. I don't care if DH finds me attractive or not because DTD is the absolute last thing on my mind.

I feel like I have so many issues and things to worry about and dieting is the last thing on my mind. I just don't care at the moment.

Krysta

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (12-10-2015),winsor  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Krysta74 Sorry Luv...have only just this moment had a chance to catch up on all the posts.

If you have a D&C in a public hospital it won't cost you anything Luv. The only question would be when they could get you in to do it.

I think as long as your OB/doctor says it's ok to wait an extra couple of days etc then it should be fine. It's not petty to want to go get your hair done & have lunch with your parents Luv!! If it helps get you through this awful time or provides a welcome distraction for just a few hrs or so then it can only be a good thing.

I know @Vixjc mentioned something about doing the drug induced one & how awful it was for her so can understand why you don't want to go down that route.

I think if it was me...I'd want the D&C to get it over with asap plus I wouldn't want to put myself through the mental/emotional trauma of going through it physically as for me...it would serve no purpose other than to traumatise me further. You have to do what you think/feel is right & what you can handlexoxo

P.S.....The only thing I'd be worried about waiting a lengthy amount of time would be any possible risks of infection in your oven/blood ******????
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 12-10-2015 at 09:23.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (12-10-2015),winsor  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I haven't been very active on this thread for the past few months as I sorted myself out a bit, but I haven't missed a day of reading and have kept up with everyone, cheering and commiserating on the sidelines. So I'm sorry I haven't built a relationship with you @Krysta74 (Blossom) as I just couldn't bring myself to engage and became very isolated for several months. I am starting to come out of it a bit more now, so I may be jumping on here a little more often.

I am so sorry to hear that your little bubba didn't make it. It is the most heart-breaking thing to get past all the hurdles and get to the stage of a BFP, have nicely rising hCG and then to find out on an ultra-sound that there's no hope. I've been there four times and every time I've heard those horrific words "I'm sorry there's no heartbeat" so I totally understand the fear, the loss, the gut-wrenching grief and all the lost hopes and dreams. As the other beautiful ladies have said, I think having a plan to move forward and looking at what's next is something that can help you through.

As for the miscarriage, I've had three D&Cs and one natural miscarriage. There is no rush to make your decision and you certainly need to do what's right for you and if you have plans with family and feel that would be supportive, then do that and don't worry. For one of mine (a missed miscarriage) I ended up waiting six weeks to try and miscarry naturally, but it never happened. My placenta kept growing so I had all the pregnancy symptoms, but I knew my baby wasn't alive. That was very difficult, and in the end I had a D&C as I couldn't cope emotionally any longer with the waiting. For the next one I had a partial miscarriage, so they wanted to do D&C to remove the remnants and I had that the next day.

I can't remember if I was out of pocket much as I have PHI, I don't think so, but they were easy and I had only mild cramping and very little spotting afterwards, and my next cycle came about five weeks after.

Take care of yourself, allow yourself to grieve and although hubby is probably trying to be supportive and distract you, just let him know that now is not the time - you've got a process to go through and he needs to allow that and just be there for you in whatever way you need. I am so sorry for your loss. Take good care and just know that this is one more hurdle on the path towards your take home baby. xxxxx
    Last edited by Summer; 12-10-2015 at 10:03.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Summer For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (12-10-2015),Blossom74  (12-10-2015),Chiefsgirl  (12-10-2015),JulieMalooley  (12-10-2015),Petal40  (12-10-2015),winsor  (12-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    P.S......I love your new username Luv & think it's a beautiful tribute😊

As for your DH's dieting idea....Hell NO!!!! I'm sure he probably has the best intentions maybe wanting you & he to be doing something together that will make you both feel better & help alleviate the stress/sorrow etc but his timing is waaaay off!!!😐
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 12-10-2015 at 09:31.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (12-10-2015),winsor  (12-10-2015)