Any news from mancub tahli?
Any news from mancub tahli?
@Tahli I didn't have to do a bt with rpa. They would make me wait for bt until 18dpo, by then I would have always called in with AF. They would always tell me to keep taking the progesterone up to bt date even if I got my my period (which I always did) ugh. Genea always insist on a blood test.
I would - YES.
I wouldn't stop your drugs until you conclusively know one way or the other, either.
I remember on one of my cycles I got AF and I instantly knew it was over. The fact that I still had to keep jabbing that darn Clexane in for the next few days until my BT confirmed a BFN was like adding insult to injury. I cried with each one, which was not normal for me.
The thing that kept me doing it though was the thought that if I did stop my drugs, and by some miracle I was actually pregnant, I'd never be able to forgive myself or let go of the worry that in stopping them I had done some damage.
I know it's a pain to keep taking them, but it's only for a few days love. I really wouldn't stop until you get confirmation one way or the other.
Last edited by Blossom74; 09-10-2015 at 08:36.
After breaking down having my bloods done on Cycle 1 because I knew it was a Chem after watching the line fade over the days, I decided I wasn't going to be doing that ever again so never bothered going for the following 2 Cycles when I knew I was out. I just called my previous FS office and told one of the Admin girls it was a BFN and no need to do the BT's as AF had arrived (which it always did as Crinone/pessaries never stopped it, only the Pregnyl did).
I went in a day early on Cycle 4 even though I knew it was a BFN because I was using Pregnyl booster shots for the first time and was curious to see if there was any residual in my system plus I love/d Wazza so decided to do as I was told (as we know I do have compliance issues at times) for a change!!
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 09-10-2015 at 08:02.
Thing is, if you do it Sat you won't get the results til Mon anyway so will have to keep jabbing and the line up at a path place in a Saturday (when you can find one open) is the pits. I'd be inclined to either go late today and do FRERs over the weekend or go first thing g Monday.
8.5dp5dt = 13.5dpo, snow white negative on FRER, 'not pregnant' on Clear Blue Digital. I'm going for a blood test this morning and if there's even 1 unit of hcg in my system I'll continue through to Monday and retest.
If I'm heading back to Cape Town for a transfer on Sat 31st Oct, that's in 3 wks time, so I need to be getting AF in 3/4 days & get my lining built back up for transfer about 2.5 wks later.
My son is with his Dad this w.end so it will give me the time to feel like sh~te, grieve & plan the next cycle.
Thanks for all of your advice girls on what to do.
Good plan @Tahli. Fingers crossed....
AFM, just had my BT done, if the 1.7 day doubling time keeps up it should be around 790. Watch this space. Today I feel exactly like AF is about to strike - the telltale lower back ache I get the day before it. Even though its usually a great early-warning system, it makes me feel pretty uneasy today.
Actually Tahli, I'd be getting there first thing this morning - if you are not already because if you are going to get any implantation, you should have some HCG by about now. If its negative, I'd do another FRER tomorrow and if still BFN, then stop the progesterone. You are definitely on limited time to get back to CT by Oct 31st.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!