Closed Thread
Page 18 of 95 FirstFirst ... 816171819202868 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Charlie this is hard enough without incompetence. So frustrating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @Charlie74 it's so feking annoying, I have been there many times too......

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok, heres the update on my appt with Dr Mooring. Firstly I'd like to say she is lovely and I would recommend her. She said I was already doing nearly everything they would have had me doing but increased my progynova and added in provera, so the drug list is now this daily and staying on all of it until 12 weeks:

prednisone 12.5mg (their normal is 10 or 25 for people with proven NK cells, but I have 25's so am halving it.
    clexane 40
    gestone or pessaries (I'm on gestone)
    progynova 2mg - I was on 4/day, increased to 8/day in doses of 2 at a time
    provera 10mg - as above, 8 per day (or sandrena gel if I was using it instead)
    folic acid - 5mg
    berocca
    low dose aspirin 100mg
    Co Q10 - 1
    Inofolic sachets - 1

Regarding the intralipids, lo and behold, she is not convinced of their merits either. I raised the high dose fish oil theory and she said that yes it probably does have similar benefits and I could either choose to do the intralipids or high dose fish oil !! The Dr at CFC (who also is a non-believer) said that if I chose to do intralipids then do one prior to transfer, and one after a positive BT. Well, the quandry. Just because I don't want to ever wonder if I stuffed up, I am going to do one more intralipid (as per CFC's semi-recommendation) then just do the high dose fish oil from then on. They 'think' the price should only be around $500 with no PHI. I will be ringing them in an hour or so to confirm that price and book it, plus the added bonus, they did another blood test so I get another HCG reading too yay

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-10-2015),Chiefsgirl  (07-10-2015),Corbes  (07-10-2015),infinity888  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    PS I'm still doing Vit C, B, Calcium, Vit D, pregnancy multi but she wasn't worried about that stuff.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @Charlie74 Frucking morons!!!😠

Why they just couldn't do a redraw is beyond me?? Prob don't have the slip anymore!!!😐
    Could you get a slip emailed to you to print off & take in?? I've had it done before.

Excellent news on your follow up ph appoint being locked in Luv!!!😊👍

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    @leyshoja/JM Welcome to "Wazza's Wharehouse" of meds & supplements!!!😁

That's pretty much what I took as well bar a few things. Am glad you liked her Luv😊

I think it wise to do the Intrallipid too just for peace of mind. I would've done the same. Best to cover all bases IMO so you're never left wondering😊

Ooooh....wonder what your level will be today???😁

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    that's a lot of meds JM. you'll be rattling for sure. do you think they were the difference this time or the embryo? it's hard to know. I think I've missed my chance of trying them anyway. good luck with the extra BT results

11. The Following User Says Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

JulieMalooley  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie74 View Post
    @leyshoja, just remind me.. Ur NK cells were from peripheral blood right? Not a uterine biopsy? Mine are peripheral & I have them but there's so many numbers and names that I can't make sense of it.. Wot did u say ur number was for the NK cells?? Sounds like ur onto a great plan there.. Geez if they can do intrallipids for $500 total then that's pretty damn good..
    @Charlie74 I have never been tested for NK cells, only ANA. My FS and old clinic never suggested it and don't believe in it. Yeah, they were thorough, hey! I only found the high ANA after CFC suggested I get it tested when the first two failed.
    Last edited by JulieMalooley; 07-10-2015 at 12:27.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by winsor View Post
    that's a lot of meds JM. you'll be rattling for sure. do you think they were the difference this time or the embryo? it's hard to know. I think I've missed my chance of trying them anyway. good luck with the extra BT results
    @winsor, she didn't know. I told her my history and asked if it sounded like killer cells (which I don't think it does) and she couldn't say one way or the other. She did say she had never heard of a fetus staying the exact same size for two weeks, which is what my second one did - but also wouldn't speculate one way or the other if she thought that was killer cell or chromosomal problem type behaviour. That's the problem here, its all so unknown. The one thing I will say, is all those drugs didn't have any negative effect on the pregnancy, so it can only be positive. Throw the book at it I say !

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JulieMalooley For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (07-10-2015),Charlie74  (07-10-2015),winsor  (07-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @winsor, you could still get on some of them now.