@Tahli Aaah Bugger!!!😦
Still early though Luv..😐 Hoping & praying tomorrow brings you 2 lines!!!😊
Mancub responding back to you today will be just what you need to lift the spirits I say!!!😁👍
Ta BiB but I just can't see it happening unfortunately. It may of course, but I'm just not feeling it.
I've always been disciplined in my 'one embryo transfer' approach but now I'm wobbling. I have 2 embryos left from SD1, a hatching blast & a very good quality blast. I'd planned a FET at the start of Nov. Now I'm contemplating having both transferred at once. Just a thought. Of course one (or both) may not thaw well & the decision would be made for me.
If I don't have a squinter by Friday night, 9dp5dt then I'll stop injecting the POI.
I'll wait til the weekend to FB friends request ManCub.
ah bugger it @Tahli still a bit of time left though. The 2 versus 1 to transfer is a hard decision, we've all been through it. It was one aspect that put me off O/S donor eggs as the pressure to transfer 2 would be huge and I really, really couldn't cope financially or emotionally with twins and it's a little difficult to admit that on this kind of forum where most people would give their eye teeth for two! The financial cost of single transfers versus the risk and consequences of having twins is a very difficult choice. It's a toughie.
@Bongley I couldn't have expressed it better myself. Thank-you!!
Thanks to the girls who amended their posts for me lastnight. That's a huge weight of my mind. I'm sorry the thread reads so weirdly now though for those who weren't online yest. It kind of took on a life of it's own & snowballed!
@Tahli the 1 vs 2 is hard but as you said the decision could be made for you with the thawing process. Fx for tomorrow.
Afm im off to gp this afternoon to try for my pred. Fx i get it.
Have a lovely day ladies
transferring 1 each time is fine Tahli. I'd do this too. even though I wanted twins when I was younger, I probably wouldn't try for it now that I'm older as the doctors all seem against it for me. I'm still hoping you don't need to worry about your next transfer for a couple of years when it's sibling time
yes, good luck at your appt inifinity
I hope you get a BFFP surprise in the next couple of days anyway!!!
Yes..the 2 vs 1 deal is big one and @Bongley sums up how I'd feel too especially if I had a hatching blasty and a near hatching one to transfer. Maybe if they were both average looking I might be tempted, but a hatching one has got a really bloody good chance of implanting as does the other one I'd be too sh!t scared they'd both take!!!
The only reason I transferred the 3 both Cycles were because they were my own eggs and the quality of the embryo's was average. We'd never had any to freeze before due to quality issues and I didn't expect that to change either. I also knew the chances of all 3 taking were virtually nil and ending up with twins was a very slim possibility so I/we took an educated gamble and got lucky.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!