+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 455
  1. #431
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    344
    Thanks
    209
    Thanked
    209
    Reviews
    0
    Such great new MrsTugz 😊😊😊

  2. #432
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    276
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    After two long, long years......

    Attachment 75687
    Congratulations. Well deserved. I wish you a happy and uneventful pregnancy xx

  3. #433
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    276
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    On another note. I haven't tested for two days. Omg this is so unlike me. I'm kind of dying to test but know I should just wait til AF is late or at least due.

    I've been having a few symptoms the past few days. Dull, aching pains. My boobs are swollen and the veins are so blue and prominent. I've had hot flushes and today I was cutting an orange and was gagging at the smell.

  4. #434
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    where the rain never stops
    Posts
    673
    Thanks
    122
    Thanked
    58
    Reviews
    1
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Congratulations Mrs Tugs, I have followed you for some time in anticipation of your BFP.

  5. #435
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    5,945
    Thanks
    912
    Thanked
    4,479
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh So Ready! View Post
    Congratulations Mrs Tugs, I have followed you for some time in anticipation of your BFP.
    Thanks so much. It's been a long journey lol...

  6. #436
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    On another note. I haven't tested for two days. Omg this is so unlike me. I'm kind of dying to test but know I should just wait til AF is late or at least due.

    I've been having a few symptoms the past few days. Dull, aching pains. My boobs are swollen and the veins are so blue and prominent. I've had hot flushes and today I was cutting an orange and was gagging at the smell.
    That could be a good sign that you're getting symptoms. I think out. My test was lighter this morning and I just don't feel pregnant anymore. I was feeling it yesterday but just woke in the middle of the night feeling it was over. Just waiting for AF to show up now

  7. #437
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,869
    Thanks
    4,776
    Thanked
    4,210
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    After two long, long years......

    Attachment 75687
    congrats!!!

    I've been reading along about your ttc journey and was actually wondering what the outcome would be for this month!! congrats again, you and hubby must be thrilled! what a fantastic Xmas present too!

    take care and keep us updated on your pregnancy journey! I'll be reading along on your pregnancy diary now!

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

    MrsTugs  (27-11-2015)

  9. #438
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    608
    Thanks
    25
    Thanked
    276
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    That could be a good sign that you're getting symptoms. I think out. My test was lighter this morning and I just don't feel pregnant anymore. I was feeling it yesterday but just woke in the middle of the night feeling it was over. Just waiting for AF to show up now
    That really sucks
    Hopefully it's just a bad day. I haven't really felt any symptoms today. I'm just tired and extremely hungry. I never eat breakfast, but this morning I woke up and I was absolutely starving. I'm just waiting for AF as well. Hopefully she doesn't show for either of us.

  10. #439
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    That really sucks
    Hopefully it's just a bad day. I haven't really felt any symptoms today. I'm just tired and extremely hungry. I never eat breakfast, but this morning I woke up and I was absolutely starving. I'm just waiting for AF as well. Hopefully she doesn't show for either of us.
    I'm fairly certain she will show for me in the next 2 days. I've been having a sore lower back since yesterday evening which was may big indicator that I was going to miscarry in August.
    I hope AF doesn't she up for you but if she does I'll see you in the dec testing thread 😃

  11. #440
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    280
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked
    62
    Reviews
    0
    Ok I'm out. I tested so light this morning you could barely see the line. Hopefully AF will be here before the weekend is finished so I can start looking ahead to next cycle. GL to everyone ekse


 

Similar Threads

  1. November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!
    By Twinkley in forum IVF
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 05-03-2015, 20:10
  2. Nurturing November Testing Thread 2014 #2
    By tazz475 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 08:52
  3. Nurturing November Testing Thread 2014
    By Chep in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1269
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 23:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Ro&Co
Share magical moments this Christmas with this gorgeous gingerbread house. Exclusively available in Brisbane, with FREE delivery in Brisbane Metro areas. Each Christmas Centrepiece is unique and made to order, from $240.
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
L'il Aussie Prems Foundation
An Australian charity supporting families of premature babies & children. The charity assists families who are at high risk of giving birth prematurely, who have babies currently in hospital and families with toddlers who were born too soon.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!