Reviews
    Such great new MrsTugz 😊😊😊

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    After two long, long years......

Attachment 75687
    Congratulations. Well deserved. I wish you a happy and uneventful pregnancy xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    On another note. I haven't tested for two days. Omg this is so unlike me. I'm kind of dying to test but know I should just wait til AF is late or at least due.

I've been having a few symptoms the past few days. Dull, aching pains. My boobs are swollen and the veins are so blue and prominent. I've had hot flushes and today I was cutting an orange and was gagging at the smell.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Mrs Tugs, I have followed you for some time in anticipation of your BFP.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh So Ready! View Post
    Congratulations Mrs Tugs, I have followed you for some time in anticipation of your BFP.
    Thanks so much. It's been a long journey lol...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    On another note. I haven't tested for two days. Omg this is so unlike me. I'm kind of dying to test but know I should just wait til AF is late or at least due.

I've been having a few symptoms the past few days. Dull, aching pains. My boobs are swollen and the veins are so blue and prominent. I've had hot flushes and today I was cutting an orange and was gagging at the smell.
    That could be a good sign that you're getting symptoms. I think out. My test was lighter this morning and I just don't feel pregnant anymore. I was feeling it yesterday but just woke in the middle of the night feeling it was over. Just waiting for AF to show up now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsTugs View Post
    After two long, long years......

Attachment 75687
    congrats!!!

I've been reading along about your ttc journey and was actually wondering what the outcome would be for this month!! congrats again, you and hubby must be thrilled! what a fantastic Xmas present too!

take care and keep us updated on your pregnancy journey! I'll be reading along on your pregnancy diary now!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to turquoisecoast For This Useful Post:

MrsTugs  (27-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    That could be a good sign that you're getting symptoms. I think out. My test was lighter this morning and I just don't feel pregnant anymore. I was feeling it yesterday but just woke in the middle of the night feeling it was over. Just waiting for AF to show up now
    That really sucks
    Hopefully it's just a bad day. I haven't really felt any symptoms today. I'm just tired and extremely hungry. I never eat breakfast, but this morning I woke up and I was absolutely starving. I'm just waiting for AF as well. Hopefully she doesn't show for either of us.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    That really sucks
    Hopefully it's just a bad day. I haven't really felt any symptoms today. I'm just tired and extremely hungry. I never eat breakfast, but this morning I woke up and I was absolutely starving. I'm just waiting for AF as well. Hopefully she doesn't show for either of us.
    I'm fairly certain she will show for me in the next 2 days. I've been having a sore lower back since yesterday evening which was may big indicator that I was going to miscarry in August.
    I hope AF doesn't she up for you but if she does I'll see you in the dec testing thread 😃

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ok I'm out. I tested so light this morning you could barely see the line. Hopefully AF will be here before the weekend is finished so I can start looking ahead to next cycle. GL to everyone ekse