+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1502 View Post
    I think if this doctor brushes it off you should say if you can't help me can you please refer me to someone that can.. Although given she knows your past she shouldn't brush you off. When is your appointment? Good luck x
    I'm hoping she will be helpful. She was very thorough with my miscarriages and even went so far as to call a few times afterwards to check up on me. My appointment isn't for another two weeks as she was all booked out, but if there's a cancellation I will be going in sooner. She wants to wait until AF is here before she sees me anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I got my bfp at 10 dpo ( yesterday) and I had a temp dip at 10 dpi and a further dip this morning at 11dpo. My test this morning was lighter than yesterday. Do you think I'm looking at a chemical?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    So I got my bfp at 10 dpo ( yesterday) and I had a temp dip at 10 dpi and a further dip this morning at 11dpo. My test this morning was lighter than yesterday. Do you think I'm looking at a chemical?
    Possibly Mulzer but i wouldnt give up yet. Ive gotten lighter lines next day and was a successful pregnancy. If its lighter again tomorrow would think chem. *fingers crosses*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Unfortunately it sounds possible, but like prev said, don't give up and test again tmrw. Fx it's a sticky xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    My test yesterday with fmu was lighter than my afternoon test. So I'm going to try and hold an test in a few hours.
    Also I'm up constantly in the night with my 2 children so maybe my temps aren't very reliable.
    Clutching at straws?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    I would say the temp drop doesn't look good, but as you said, if you're up all night with kids, your temps won't be reliable

Thanks
    Reviews
    I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully tomorrow the test is a little darker or as dark as yesterday.
    How quickly would you expect the tests to turn bfn with a chemical or is it different for everyone? I've had 2 early miscarriages before but never a chemical

rainbow road is offline look at the stars, look how they shine for you
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Just popping in because I saw your comment mulzer. I had a chem last cycle. I got a negative the morning of 11dpo, an obvious bfp that arvo, it was darker again at midnight, and was faint the next morning, negative by 14dpo x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by rainbow road View Post
    Just popping in because I saw your comment mulzer. I had a chem last cycle. I got a negative the morning of 11dpo, an obvious bfp that arvo, it was darker again at midnight, and was faint the next morning, negative by 14dpo x
    Thanks for sharing and sorry it didn't work out. My sister never tested until she was a week late. I wish I could wait like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't know anyone who can wait like that unless they already are certain and are in denial lmao