+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 46 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I haven't ovulated yet so I'm out for this month. Good luck to everyone still waiting to test

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Tested again this morning and there's barely a line now. Got up twice to go to the bathroom during the night though.
    I know it's still very early days (AF not due for a week), and it had only been about 12 hours since I last tested, but it's a bit disheartening when you expect to see a more distinct line and it doesn't happen 😞
    Don't lose heart. You are still testing early. I'm testing even earlier than you and I'm losing hope. I'm going cross eyed trying to see lines. If only we were patient and could wait. Haha yeah right I'm sure we will both test again before the day is out

Thanks
    Reviews
    I started temping around cd15. I thought I would O around 14/15 as I have 28/29 day cycles. Well I've been temping since then. FF just adjusted my O date to CD 20. Putting me now at 2 dpo. I have no idea. I had a mc in August and actually don't know if I've started ovulating since. I wonder would this throw things off. I've never charted before so I might just be doing it wrong. Was convinced I was preggers; stuffy nose, headaches, some nausea, some cramping, moody, full bbs. Now in convinced I'm crazy

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Tested again this morning and there's barely a line now. Got up twice to go to the bathroom during the night though.
    I know it's still very early days (AF not due for a week), and it had only been about 12 hours since I last tested, but it's a bit disheartening when you expect to see a more distinct line and it doesn't happen 😞
    Still very early in that case. Fx for you!

Nothing but BFNs for me this morning at 10-11dpo, completely deflated. I know I should stop testing and wait till AF either shows up or is due.. But I have zero self control.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulzer View Post
    I started temping around cd15. I thought I would O around 14/15 as I have 28/29 day cycles. Well I've been temping since then. FF just adjusted my O date to CD 20. Putting me now at 2 dpo. I have no idea. I had a mc in August and actually don't know if I've started ovulating since. I wonder would this throw things off. I've never charted before so I might just be doing it wrong. Was convinced I was preggers; stuffy nose, headaches, some nausea, some cramping, moody, full bbs. Now in convinced I'm crazy
    You're supposed to temp for the whole month, so that FF can get a good idea of your base line temps so it can work out O. I would suspect that you've confused it by temping so late. If you thought you'd O around day 14-15, you may have O'd before you started temping. Did you have any O signs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I know I should have temped for the whole month but this is my first month of tracking anything. I just started temping as soon as I bought a thermometer. But I know what you're saying. If this month doesn't happen then I guess next month should be clearer.
    I had positive opks on cd 13&14 and ewcm on cd 11&12. So that's why I figure I O'd on cd 14/15

Thanks
    Reviews
    Eeeeeek, possibly just got a very very faint BFP at 10dpo.. It is so faint that it could just be a faulty test. I guess we will know in the morning.
    How is everyone else going?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    Eeeeeek, possibly just got a very very faint BFP at 10dpo.. It is so faint that it could just be a faulty test. I guess we will know in the morning.
    How is everyone else going?
    Yay! Fingers crossed. Congrats! That's how I feel about my tests. They're so faint, I feel like I'm going crazy.

I tested again this arvo and still extremely faint. Faint enough that if you weren't looking for the line, you probably wouldn't even notice it.

I spoke to my GP who said it's quite unusual to get a positive test this early so she understand why it's still faint. She said it could possibly stay this faint until AF is due or even after as even if HCG is doubling every 48-72 hours, the levels would still be ridiculously low. For example; if my levels are at 5, then in 3 days time they may only still be 10 which would explain the faint tests.

Guess I'm holding on to any bit of hope I can. After having recurrent miscarriages, I should know better than to test early, I just can't help myself 😝

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to babymummatobe For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (21-11-2015),Lovemysons  (21-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you girls have pics of your tests?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I uploaded one last night but you can't see anything in it. On my phone the quality is a bit better and you can actually see the line. I'm not sure how to get a better pic up here.