Thanks
    Reviews
    Sure thing

I'm impatiently waiting to ovulate..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Babybrain88 For This Useful Post:

Possie7  (18-10-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Me too, cd8 here 😤 I've just got AF after having the Depo injection so I have no idea what my cycle is going to do. Fingers crossed it goes back to normal!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never had that before so I don't how long on average it takes. Last time I used contraception was 2012. I'm cd14 today but haven't ovulated yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD29 for me and it looks like I ovulated earlier than I thought on cycle day 23, now hoping we didn't miss it 😓. Hoping it's true that my partners 'swimmers' can live for up to a week as we only did the deed once in that week, 3 days before O day. 6 DPO am thinking I should have posted in the October testing thread but oh well 😳

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fingers crossed they last! CD 10 here, just twiddling my thumbs 😤 ttc takes soooo looooong!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Babybrain88 can I please be put down for 2nd November?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Added you to the second good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I just got a positive opk which I wasn't expecting so early. Guessing I'll ovulate tomorrow so can I please be moved to 6th?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bubbles did you get some bd in? Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,
    I havent been in here for a while, and i will tell you a bit about my story.
    I had a D&C and Hysteroscopy done in Dec 2010 and that was when i found out i had adenomyosis and had a lot of growths removed that came back benign thank goodness and was put on the contraceptive pill straight away along with primolut to stop my bleeding...i took both of these continuously with no placebo taken at all so no breakthrough periods or placebo periods since! So it has been a long time since i had any sort of bleeding.
    I am now on CD 85 (CD1 was first day of withdrawal bleed which was 5 days of absolute flooding!) and am thinking later tonight or tomorrow may become CD1 for me of my first natural period - i have no idea what to expect!
    So with that being said i am addicted to POAS but we will see how i go - so can i please be put down as -unsure lol.....i dont even know if i will ovulate in time!
    Im going crazy, my doctor said give it 3mnths and if not pregnant go back to him and get clomid, i just dont know if he meant 3 cycles or 3mnths as it is nearly 3mnths and i havent even got my period back
    I have been spotting mainly brown for last 5-6 days sometimes heavier sometimes less, was unsure if this was my period am still unsure but it wasnt a flow and i have always been told its not AF unless its a flow? I woke today to incredible pain which subsided after a while and am now getting lower abdominal pain again so that is why i am thinking AF might be here in full force today/tomorrow (right in time for a pool party ).
    So that is a bit about me
    Any others that have came off the pill and have no idea what there body is doing?
    Baby dust to all