+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 455
  1. #271
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2,913
    Thanks
    1,310
    Thanked
    1,482
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AF visited yesterday - and no more early testing for me! I've asked DH to lock away the tests next month until the day AF is due.
    Good luck & babydust everyone, hope I don't see you in December's thread!

  2. #272
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    345
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked
    211
    Reviews
    0

    Default Nicest November Testing Thread

    I took a OPK test yesterday and the day before and both were blank smiley faces. I should be ovulating today so it's frustrating to see blank test! That being said lots of ewcm and sharp pains today so my body is telling me I'm ovulating but test are saying I'm not so frustrating..

    I've also tried preseed this time around

  3. #273
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,680
    Thanks
    2,725
    Thanked
    4,025
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Another negative test tonight and still no AF, and no brown discharge since lunchtime. Maybe I didn't ovulate when I thought I did. This is so confusing!

  4. #274
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    515
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked
    123
    Reviews
    3
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1502 View Post
    I took a OPK test yesterday and the day before and both were blank smiley faces. I should be ovulating today so it's frustrating to see blank test! That being said lots of ewcm and sharp pains today so my body is telling me I'm ovulating but test are saying I'm not so frustrating..

    I've also tried preseed this time around
    I could've written the exact same post! I was supposed to ovulate on Sunday but all opks have been negative. I also have ewcm and cramps like I'm about to ovulate so it's frustrating waiting for ovulation

  5. #275
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone whose had an implantation bleed.. What did it look like?
    I've got tummy pain like AF is coming but had something strange tonight that I guess could be IB..

    I'm thinking I'm 7dpo. Guess I'll keep Peeing on sticks.

    Sorry to hear born to be fx for you for next cycle!

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    BornToBe  (18-11-2015)

  7. #276
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Another negative test tonight and still no AF, and no brown discharge since lunchtime. Maybe I didn't ovulate when I thought I did. This is so confusing!
    I hear ya about it being confusing! I've got no idea when I ovulated or where I'm at. Trying not to get my hopes up. I feel like I'm over analysing everything

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

    JR03  (18-11-2015)

  9. #277
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    345
    Thanks
    213
    Thanked
    211
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    I could've written the exact same post! I was supposed to ovulate on Sunday but all opks have been negative. I also have ewcm and cramps like I'm about to ovulate so it's frustrating waiting for ovulation
    Just to make it more confusing and frustrating clearblue test was negative and ovuplan was positive.. Even though I've got PCOS clearblue OPK has always worked for me on the day I'm expecting to ovulate which is today. I have no more left for today and I don't really want to waste money on more 😤

  10. #278
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    24
    Thanked
    47
    Reviews
    1
    Hey everyone! I've had postive opks for 2 days now and my basal temp dropped on day 1 of pos opk. Today is day 16 and still no temp rise past baseline. Do u think im yet to ovulate or already happened and basal is inaccurate? Im testing okp at 10am... So confusing trying to pinpoint o!!! :S

  11. #279
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    974
    Thanks
    571
    Thanked
    657
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rue View Post
    Hey everyone! I've had postive opks for 2 days now and my basal temp dropped on day 1 of pos opk. Today is day 16 and still no temp rise past baseline. Do u think im yet to ovulate or already happened and basal is inaccurate? Im testing okp at 10am... So confusing trying to pinpoint o!!! :S
    Sorry I've got no idea about temping. I know there's a thread specifically about it on bubhub if no one here can help you, good luck!!


    BFN for me today at 8or9 DPO. The digital NOT PREGNANT is a kick in the teeth.. I know it's early and I'm not out just yet, why did I test early? It's torturous!

    any more BFPs? X

  12. #280
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,680
    Thanks
    2,725
    Thanked
    4,025
    Reviews
    7
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF arrived today so I'm out, hopefully I won't see any of you in the December thread! xx


 

Similar Threads

  1. November FET/IVF/ICSI testing!
    By Twinkley in forum IVF
    Replies: 502
    Last Post: 05-03-2015, 20:10
  2. Nurturing November Testing Thread 2014 #2
    By tazz475 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-12-2014, 08:52
  3. Nurturing November Testing Thread 2014
    By Chep in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1269
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 23:14

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Bub Hub Sales Listing
HAVING A SALE? Let parents know about it with a Bub Hub Sales listing. Listings are featured on our well trafficked Sales Page + selected randomly to appear on EVERY page
featured supporter
Tribalance
TriBalance is a physio, yoga & pilates studio in Brisbane's inner north, offering specialised women's health physiotherapy services. Weekly pregnancy yoga classes are scheduled at the studio on Thursdays 1- 2pm and Saturdays 1-2:15pm.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!