+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 46 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    AF visited yesterday - and no more early testing for me! I've asked DH to lock away the tests next month until the day AF is due.
    Good luck & babydust everyone, hope I don't see you in December's thread!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Nicest November Testing Thread

I took a OPK test yesterday and the day before and both were blank smiley faces. I should be ovulating today so it's frustrating to see blank test! That being said lots of ewcm and sharp pains today so my body is telling me I'm ovulating but test are saying I'm not so frustrating..

I've also tried preseed this time around

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Another negative test tonight and still no AF, and no brown discharge since lunchtime. Maybe I didn't ovulate when I thought I did. This is so confusing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sarah1502 View Post
    I took a OPK test yesterday and the day before and both were blank smiley faces. I should be ovulating today so it's frustrating to see blank test! That being said lots of ewcm and sharp pains today so my body is telling me I'm ovulating but test are saying I'm not so frustrating..

I've also tried preseed this time around
    I could've written the exact same post! I was supposed to ovulate on Sunday but all opks have been negative. I also have ewcm and cramps like I'm about to ovulate so it's frustrating waiting for ovulation

Thanks
    Reviews
    Anyone whose had an implantation bleed.. What did it look like?
    I've got tummy pain like AF is coming but had something strange tonight that I guess could be IB..

I'm thinking I'm 7dpo. Guess I'll keep Peeing on sticks.

Sorry to hear born to be fx for you for next cycle!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by JR03 View Post
    Another negative test tonight and still no AF, and no brown discharge since lunchtime. Maybe I didn't ovulate when I thought I did. This is so confusing!
    I hear ya about it being confusing! I've got no idea when I ovulated or where I'm at. Trying not to get my hopes up. I feel like I'm over analysing everything

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

JR03  (18-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbles21 View Post
    I could've written the exact same post! I was supposed to ovulate on Sunday but all opks have been negative. I also have ewcm and cramps like I'm about to ovulate so it's frustrating waiting for ovulation
    Just to make it more confusing and frustrating clearblue test was negative and ovuplan was positive.. Even though I've got PCOS clearblue OPK has always worked for me on the day I'm expecting to ovulate which is today. I have no more left for today and I don't really want to waste money on more 😤

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone! I've had postive opks for 2 days now and my basal temp dropped on day 1 of pos opk. Today is day 16 and still no temp rise past baseline. Do u think im yet to ovulate or already happened and basal is inaccurate? Im testing okp at 10am... So confusing trying to pinpoint o!!! :S

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Rue View Post
    Hey everyone! I've had postive opks for 2 days now and my basal temp dropped on day 1 of pos opk. Today is day 16 and still no temp rise past baseline. Do u think im yet to ovulate or already happened and basal is inaccurate? Im testing okp at 10am... So confusing trying to pinpoint o!!! :S
    Sorry I've got no idea about temping. I know there's a thread specifically about it on bubhub if no one here can help you, good luck!!

BFN for me today at 8or9 DPO. The digital NOT PREGNANT is a kick in the teeth.. I know it's early and I'm not out just yet, why did I test early? It's torturous!

any more BFPs? X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    AF arrived today so I'm out, hopefully I won't see any of you in the December thread! xx