+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 46 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default Nicest November Testing Thread

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBe View Post
    Lovemysons - how are you going? Feeling preggie? Have you tested yet? Yes, I'm a bad influence.
    Getting frustrated here! Finally got a positive ovulation test but not sure if it's a dodgy one, I took three in the day, morning completely negative, lunch pretty much positive, evening completely negative again. Also EWCM .. So Ovia has changed me to ovulating today but BD is impossible so if I didn't ovulate when I thought I had then we've missed this egg 😤

To answer your question yes. I'm peeing on everything. Doing a Cheapie preg and ovulation test 1-2 times a day because I'm trying to figure my cycle out.

DS2 has also increased his breast feeds this month so that's probably impacting. How are you going? Feeling pregnant? When are you testing again?

QUOTE=TryingForNo1;8335721]I think I got the best birthday present ever this November. November is also hubbys birthday. After about a year we finally got our bfp today just when I booked in for IVF in January.[/QUOTE]

Congrats !! 🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TryingForNo1 View Post
    I think I got the best birthday present ever this November. November is also hubbys birthday. After about a year we finally got our bfp today just when I booked in for IVF in January.
    Yayy congratulations!! Fantastic news can we see a pic of the bfp for all the poas addicts lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    LMS, sounds frustrating indeed! I remember trying to chart while breastfeeding. I was looking through those charts the other day and it was regular to have a cycle of 50 days. It seemed as though my body would try to ovulate, not go through with it, wait another week or two, then try again. So multiple patches of EWCM, etc. Very annoying when you're trying to fall preg, that's for sure. I hope it all becomes easier to read for you.

As for me, thought I had a super squinter on a FRER last night, same again this morning, just did another one then (yes, I'm nuts) and I can actually see the second line now. Totes chuffed and hope baby sticks. This is post miscarriage so quite ... not as confident as I once was. I'll share a pic tomorrow - hubby has got my phone at the mo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BornToBe View Post
    LMS, sounds frustrating indeed! I remember trying to chart while breastfeeding. I was looking through those charts the other day and it was regular to have a cycle of 50 days. It seemed as though my body would try to ovulate, not go through with it, wait another week or two, then try again. So multiple patches of EWCM, etc. Very annoying when you're trying to fall preg, that's for sure. I hope it all becomes easier to read for you.

As for me, thought I had a super squinter on a FRER last night, same again this morning, just did another one then (yes, I'm nuts) and I can actually see the second line now. Totes chuffed and hope baby sticks. This is post miscarriage so quite ... not as confident as I once was. I'll share a pic tomorrow - hubby has got my phone at the mo.
    Yeeehaaa!! Congratulations! How many DPO?
    If you don't mind me asking, is there a typical gestation that MC's usually occur by? Is it the 12 week mark ? Sorry to hear you've been through that. Positive sticky vibes for this one!!

Thanks, I BF ds1 for 14 months and had a regular 32 day cycle from 3 months post partum. DS2 is now 11 months and I've had 2 periods- a 62 day and a 29 day. Looks like it's going to be all over the shop for a while, as he isn't slowing down with the BFing. It's mostly frustrating because we are trying to implement the shettles method and it's all about timing and not having intercourse too close to ovulation, but to do that you need to know when you're going to ovulate. Meh.

Trying to put ttc out of my mind and focus on DS2's upcoming first birthday and then xmas. I have a feeling that January will be our month for some reason?

Looking forward to seeing that BFP of yours !! 🎉🎉🎉

Thanks
    Reviews
    All updated

Thanks
    Reviews
    Finally have a very faint line on an OPK, but I have forgotten to use them over the last three days so maybe I missed O on the OPKs but have been BDing every second day so fingers crossed this is the month for me.

I'm guessing I ovulated on Wednesday based on ewcm so today would be 3dpo.

Which brings me to my question. What's the earliest anyone has ever had a BFP? I know it's obviously way too early at the moment but I'm a POAS addict so will probably start testing around 6dpo.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    Finally have a very faint line on an OPK, but I have forgotten to use them over the last three days so maybe I missed O on the OPKs but have been BDing every second day so fingers crossed this is the month for me.

I'm guessing I ovulated on Wednesday based on ewcm so today would be 3dpo.

Which brings me to my question. What's the earliest anyone has ever had a BFP? I know it's obviously way too early at the moment but I'm a POAS addict so will probably start testing around 6dpo.
    Most of the early tests I've seen have been 9dpo.. I'm using the cheapie a everyday because I'd love to see how early I do end up getting the faint second line.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by babymummatobe View Post
    I have seen them from 8 dpo evening usually, but I start testing at 7 dpo on cheapies. If I had some self control over it, I'd wait a while, because it can be disheartening getting a neg day after day, just because the egg probably hasn't even implanted yet!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think that after 12 weeks your chance of miscarriage drops dramatically. It's something like 20% in the first few weeks. Then drops to 5% or less after 12 weeks. My baby left us somewhere around 10 weeks, and passed naturally a week or so later. Thanks for the sticky vibes.

I'm a bit concerned because the test is still super light 24 hours later. I'll upload a pic later on today. Hopefully worrying over nothing.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BornToBe For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (15-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts

Default Nicest November Testing Thread

My ob said that once you see a heartbeat on an ultrasound, the chance of miscarriage is 2%

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lil Smurfy For This Useful Post:

Lovemysons  (15-11-2015)