+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 46 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    When I use OPKs, I have *no* second line at all until a day or two before I ov. Then it quickly turns up a light second line, then by that evening it's dark or darker. So maybe not duds.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Default Nicest November Testing Thread

I have had a light second line every day since I started. This is the first cycle I have used them though. Thanks again @Sashie! I will give preseed a go!

Thanks
    Reviews
    What does preseed actually do? Is it just sperm-friendly lube or does it do anything else?

Thanks
    Reviews

As someone who has gone through heaps of fertility treatments I have developed a good understanding of hormones and surges etc. the best time to do OPK's is 2-4pm and they should be done the same time everyday.

Pressed or Forelife fertility care are lubes that help give the sperm a friendly environment. They are brilliant and I can actually get pregnant without IVF using these products. If your own CM isn't that friendly then it could prevent the sperm from entering into the Fallopian tubes. Highly recommend to anyone TTC.

Thanks
    Reviews
    12 dpo today. The tests I took the other day were just faulty, so nothing has shown positive since. Boobs aren't as sore as usual, and I'm not spotting or anything yet, so could be a good sign still. Will test on Monday if af hasn't arrived.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cashahn View Post
    As someone who has gone through heaps of fertility treatments I have developed a good understanding of hormones and surges etc. the best time to do OPK's is 2-4pm and they should be done the same time everyday.

Pressed or Forelife fertility care are lubes that help give the sperm a friendly environment. They are brilliant and I can actually get pregnant without IVF using these products. If your own CM isn't that friendly then it could prevent the sperm from entering into the Fallopian tubes. Highly recommend to anyone TTC.
    I have this issue, because of my endometriosis. Although, I have worked out how to fix cm naturally by balancing hormones using diet. I dropped gluten, dairy and soy and already had awesome cm in the first month. It helped me fall pregnant (I too have fertility issues) but unfortunately I lost that one.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    I've recently started using OPKs and it doesn't look like I ovulate. Does the line on the left have to be darker? I've just had faint lines the entire time. I always get What I assume is O pain but apparently not according to the tests. My fertility app says I should have Od about 2 days ago but nothing.
    I've not had a positive OPK since starting using them, 3 months now, but know exactly when I ovulated last month. Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, no + OPK but CM and cramps indicate ovulation, I'm thinking the OPKs just don't work for me. I've had two kids in two years so know I am ovulating.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Put me down for 30 November pls but still undecided if we are going to try this month

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Oh my gosh. CD 19 and feel like I'm having PMS in overdrive. Fatigue, mood swings, cramps, even nausea! I'm all over the place. Hanging to test on Friday. Even then it'll be 7 days before AF is due, though she was 5 days early last month.

Thanks
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by BornToBe View Post
    Oh my gosh. CD 19 and feel like I'm having PMS in overdrive. Fatigue, mood swings, cramps, even nausea! I'm all over the place. Hanging to test on Friday. Even then it'll be 7 days before AF is due, though she was 5 days early last month.
    Cd 18 here and I'm feeling exactly the same as you!! And also ridiculously hungry. But my gosh I am so tired, but I think that's from over sleeping (is that a thing?) 9.5 hours solid last night and I've never felt more tired than I do today! Go figure.

Fx for you born to be! How many DPO are you testing ?

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (11-11-2015)