+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 46 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Sashie!

I'm on 8dpo today and have just got a stuffy nose with headache out of nowhere. Hope it's an early preg sign and not just a headcold 😔 hate this waiting business!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MusicalMumma View Post
    Congrats Sashie!

I'm on 8dpo today and have just got a stuffy nose with headache out of nowhere. Hope it's an early preg sign and not just a headcold 😔 hate this waiting business!!!
    I got a cold about Wednesday last week, I got it last time as well. Supposedly your body drops your immune system down, it allows the 'foreign' body to implant.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

MusicalMumma  (10-11-2015),Secretly Hoping  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Okay how long after this would you think i would O...i have just started EWCM.... looks darker in person.

11214270_10153281851974227_434580403064580382_n.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Secretly Hoping View Post
    Okay how long after this would you think i would O...i have just started EWCM.... looks darker in person.

Attachment 75222
    It's hard to tell. Everyone's different. Someone can have an opk like that then a positive the next day or the same as that for weeks. Just keep testing every day

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bubbles21 For This Useful Post:

Secretly Hoping  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, just dropping in to say good luck to those left to test and congrats to the lucky BFP recipients. I am moving to December, AF arrived today.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Oh So Ready! For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (10-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Holy moly this bloating! I'm sure the only other time in my life I've been bloated like this was when I was pregnant with my daughter, but certainly not this early on, it was closer to the time I announced my pregnancy at 12 weeks as some of my colleagues had guessed I was pregnant, but they thought it was a baby belly but it was a super bloated belly! Fingers crossed for me and all of you too :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I couldn't find a December testing thread yet, so I made one
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...39#post8332939

Hope you don't mind

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've recently started using OPKs and it doesn't look like I ovulate. Does the line on the left have to be darker? I've just had faint lines the entire time. I always get What I assume is O pain but apparently not according to the tests. My fertility app says I should have Od about 2 days ago but nothing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by GemimaPuddleduck View Post
    I've recently started using OPKs and it doesn't look like I ovulate. Does the line on the left have to be darker? I've just had faint lines the entire time. I always get What I assume is O pain but apparently not according to the tests. My fertility app says I should have Od about 2 days ago but nothing.
    Yes the test line needs to be as dark or darker. Are you sure you have a 28 day cycle and O on day 14? The reason I ask that is because mine is normally 32 days in length with O on day 21-22. I only know that because of OPK's, the apps aren't that great unless you have a standard cycle or you do it regularly over a few months and it's one that learns your cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    @Sashie my cycle used to be fairly regular until I started ttc. It's generally around 28-32 days and I O anywhere between cd16 and cd22 according to the app. I'm on cd16 atm so there's still hope. I was just sure that the pain I felt was O pain but I didn't O when I got the pain. Could explain why we haven't gotten our bfp yet.