+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatlotteA View Post
    Day 25 here, not sure when I ovulated but wiped and had some red spotting and lunch time today, went to the toilet again and now there's brown spotting. Not sure if I'm getting my period early or if it's implantation bleeding. Guess I'll find out in a couple of weeks.
    FX for implantation!!

I'm just starting my TWW... It's going to be a looooonnggg two weeks..

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Soon2be4  (09-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovemysons View Post
    FX for implantation!!

I'm just starting my TWW... It's going to be a looooonnggg two weeks..
    Thankyou Good luck! It's only my first month of TTC so I guess I've got to get used to it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD 16 here and absolutely no sign of O yet!!! Not temping, but - opks lately and no sign of EWCM
    However feeling pretty relaxed at the moment -Its rather strange having feelings and aversions i had when pregnant with my youngest. Buy you know what i really hope i O soon last cycle was nearly 3mnths

Thanks
    Reviews
    7DPO and I've had brown stringy CM and some cramping. Possibly IB, I've never had it before so I have no idea.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Can u add me for 28th please If i fall this cycle due date will be the same as dd Fingers crossed!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK i know i wanted O to happen soon....what do you ladies think i just had a red streak when i wiped, but then nothing i checked my CM and it seems as if a flood gate was opened and its really watery bordering on EWCM..... is it O spotting? I have never had that before. If it is i have instantly gotten bloated and feel nausea and had funny lower left side cramps last 2 days........i am just hoping my body is working correctly
    timing would be nice but yeah, if it is O spotting is it usually before, during or after O that you get it?
    Forgot to add that the last two liners i have put on have had the same libra sticker - saying majority of births happen in august......now the freaky or hopefully positive sign is that if i base my cycle on a 31 day cycle (time i stopped pill till withdrawal) and what FF is saying i would be due the 2nd of AUGUST
    Last edited by Secretly Hoping; 08-11-2015 at 20:58.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChatlotteA View Post
    Thankyou Good luck! It's only my first month of TTC so I guess I've got to get used to it!
    It's my first month TTC too, it's actually lots of fun, all the anticipation and excitement. But somewhat consuming!

Quote Originally Posted by Secretly Hoping View Post
    OK i know i wanted O to happen soon....what do you ladies think i just had a red streak when i wiped, but then nothing i checked my CM and it seems as if a flood gate was opened and its really watery bordering on EWCM..... is it O spotting? I have never had that before. If it is i have instantly gotten bloated and feel nausea and had funny lower left side cramps last 2 days........i am just hoping my body is working correctly
    timing would be nice but yeah, if it is O spotting is it usually before, during or after O that you get it?
    Forgot to add that the last two liners i have put on have had the same libra sticker - saying majority of births happen in august......now the freaky or hopefully positive sign is that if i base my cycle on a 31 day cycle (time i stopped pill till withdrawal) and what FF is saying i would be due the 2nd of AUGUST
    I've not had ov spotting but it sounds like it! BD AWAY!! 🙊

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovemysons For This Useful Post:

Secretly Hoping  (08-11-2015)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Babybrain88. I am down to test today but I'm going to hold off. Pretty sure I ovulated late. Did a test yesterday and bfn (10dpo) so going to wait now til the 12th, if AF doesn't come first. Thanks

Thanks
    Reviews
    8DPO, thought I would test for a giggle......wowsers!!!!!ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447020342.682464.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    ImageUploadedByThe Bub Hub1447020684.463665.jpg

Let's see if that one worked! 8DPO did a test for a giggle.....

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sashie For This Useful Post:

BornToBe  (09-11-2015),judabellah  (09-11-2015),Lovemysons  (09-11-2015),MusicalMumma  (09-11-2015),Secretly Hoping  (09-11-2015)