+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 5/2/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 31/10/14Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 24/10/14Busiest Member of the Week
    The only gifts I have brought is one complete set (uniform underwear and shoes) and one half pack (underwear and shoes) for 2 children in Sri Lanka.
    That's it. I need to get my butt into gear

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I have no idea what to even buy let alone buying something atm. Will be putting money away next pay to get myself organised.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I've got a trampoline on laybuy and half paid off. And I'm buying all the guys presents tomorrow 7 remote control cars for ages ranging from 14-63 lol. I'm feeling fairly organised. Nothing wrapped yet

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have 2 wrapped presents. A Swing set/activity set (has swings, basketball hoop and soccer nets.....very cool) and this super dooper nerf gun that my eldest wanted. They are wrapped as they are hiding (in plain sight) at the in-laws.

Usually we would put things like the swings up on Christmas Eve but poor hubby is working a 12 hour night shift and won't be home until 6.30am Christmas Morning 😕) I have lots of smaller presens but yhey are hidden and not yet wrapped. I tend to buy throughout the year as I find bargains and not a big fan of Layby

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Havnt wrapped a thing but I'm nearly finished shopping for my 4 then I only have my hubby, secret Santa, and my parents and all the 10 nieces and nephews.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I bought 2 presents yesterday.
    And usually I'm really organized!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my girls sorted in March. We are at my parent's interstate for Christmas so I bought them presents when we were up there in March this year. Means I haven't had to think about it, and the gifts are easily transportable back home. They aren't wrapped though...

Thanks
    Reviews
    We still have majority of our pressies for kids on layby but we have bought and stashed all the pressies for adults XD

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG!

I just realised that it's October and I have done absolutely nothing! With nfi of what to get people!!!!!!!!!

No lay-bys for my two girls, nothing for anyone.. Freaking out now!!!! Last year I had Christmas lay-bys practically paid off by now!!

Freaking out?!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have a couple of things for dd one thing for ds but they are packed as we have moved hopefully we will be in our new house soon as some of those peesents are for dd's bday..
    We are finally going to have a xmas at home so going to get the kids bigger outdoor items I found an awesome pirate ship sandpit yesterday