+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Waxing Arm Hair

Does anyone do this? I see a lot of ladies that have no hairs on top of their arms so is there a secret hairless arm club I don't know about? I want in!!
    However - if I stop doing it when I'm 60 am I going to be the hairiest women in the nursing home when I'm way older than that???
    Tell me if you love waxing your arms

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Actually if you wax the hair will grow back thinner each time so if you start waxing now, by the time you're 60 you might be arm hairless naturally! Well if you're not 59 already

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    I've had smooth arms for at least 14 years. a girl I used to work with shaved hers and I stupidly followed suit. have been doing it ever since. the regrowth is not as bad as legs but I never let it get to stubble stage. I just give them a quick whip with the razor every day in the shower when I'm doing my underarms. luckily my arms were not that hairy to start with so I don't get that hair/stubble "shadow" under the skin. my arms just look nice and smooth.

one day I'll get the balls to grow the hair out enough and start waxing. maybe that can be a mat leave project for me 😂

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had the hairiest arms and the hairs were rather long. I decided to get them waxed about 6 months ago and love it!

I go when I can usually bout 6 weeks apart but has been longer and the hairs that do grow back are much less.

I will eventually get laser, but was pregnant so waxing for now till and I am totally happy with it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I waxed my arms once, a friend was doing a beauty therapy course and needed someone to practice on so I volunteered. I hated it though, to me it felt weird having smooth arms and DH didn't like it either! My arm hair is blonde though so it's not really noticeable anyway. I do have friends who have darker arm hair and wax it as they feel self conscious about it and love that they can do that. So to each their own

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've never really noticed, but now i look, my arms are kinda hairless! Now, where's this club? 😃

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Waxing Arm Hair

Used to do it a lot when younger because my PCOS gives me really dark hair and I would get comments about them which really got to me.
    I noticed over time the waxing did thin the hair out a bit but I stopped doing when as I got older (care less about stupid people and their opinions) and a lot of the hair grew back so you would have to keep going to maintain the thinned effect I think.
    I still occasionally trim the hairs with hubbies electric razor (the flip out trimmer part) if I'm wearing a sleeveless dress or something just because I think it looks nicer.
    Last edited by monkeymama; 03-10-2015 at 18:54.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Waxing Arm Hair

I only have light hair on my forearms, nothing on top. I think it's just genes in most cases. My arms are so fat I don't think anyone appreciates their smoothness

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep I have dark hair so I wax at home (with the wax strips that don't need heating) & I love it I also have pcos & it makes me feel heaps better. I've noticed when it grows back it's been heaps thinner so if you did end up stopping I wouldn't worry about hair growing back thicker. Anyway I love it so will keep on waxing

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have dark arm hair and waxed a lot throughout high school and Uni. It always felt weird.
    They are hairy now and have been thinking about waxing again because it just looks better on me in my opinion.